PostedNov 28, 2012 9:14 am

correction of the magician

magician very weak
It has very little hp compared to others
very slow their attacks
extremely weak in defense or physical attacks
you need more aoes at least 1 or 2 more attacks on mass
you only have 1 stun that doesn't help anything at the time of the fights

should do fight the magician against others in the same conditions as the others so that you can see that the battle is by equal maybe asking for much by a

magician but he is the one who can not levear only for his defense and hp extremely bajisimos and very slow to attack

I hope to take into account my observations saw the votes do not lie

atte

DarkReiden lvl 31 magician
Advertisement

bayoneta852

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 9:26 am

magicians at a disadvantage

very weak magicians
1.-the magicians are very disadvantaged why almost nobody wants to play them are very weak to physical attack are very weak and very slow to attack in its attack
2 they have stun and aoes and much it has almost no delay in the powers to use them
3.-have very little HP compared to other characters
4. all the characters are quick in attack except the magician is very slow
5. does not serve to levear if only
6.-its very simple costume in comparison to other games which is more striking

why almost nobody wants to play them to see their votes prove it if same
I hope and to take us into account and see the improvements that give them in the game

Scalinger2

Rank 0
Scalinger2
PostedNov 28, 2012 10:18 am

PVE

In pve a majority of my money goes to hp pots(soloing temple F1) even when I have 20 hp regen on my armor. As others have said, the elemental is vital for pve. People going down the fire path always have to use a point on it.

Also, paladins can buff the elemental, so if you make the elemental stronger it might become op with extra buffs. I was in a duo with my friend who was a lower lvl paladin and the ele played the role as tank(first floor of temple again) while I did aoe's and the paladin was the healer(lol).

When it comes to animations and casting speed, I feel the wisdom dram only adds very little cast speed while concentration adds an eclipsing amount, I wish concentrate was lowered a tad and the dram upped(salvaging almost feels like a waste of time).

Pertaining to soloing bosses, it's barely possible like others have said; I get close to soloing bosses only based on being lucky(elemental aggroing again after 'reviving' it).

I feel the elemental holding better aggro and changing speeds of the dram vs. concentration would balance things, but the elemental has no effect on pvp whatsoever so that wouldn't work I guess. Yes, I have also turned on pk in a dungeon(just to see what it does) and kept killing ppl's elementals.

Trizarian

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:34 pm

why cant i play a magic use and be MALE
why cant i play a magic use and be MALE i find it funny that there is no gender option for any of these classes i love MMORPG's but not having access to all the classes based on gender is a bit foolish

cyanreid

Rank 0
cyanreid
PostedNov 30, 2012 5:28 pm
synster14 wrote:
Yeah, double post, I know.

But, I have a new suggestion. Don't actually buff the sorc at all, just fix the bugs and leave it at that until we hit cap level....

Looks like sorc can hold her own at the top of the list after all....under paladins that is.  

After some thought, I actually agree with this. The sorc is pretty fun as she is, and I don't really want to see her actually one-shot anything.

However, this would also mean not buffing any of the other classes to balance everything out. The myriad of paladin AoE suggestions, shadowmage dots scaling with magic attack suggestions, and others would make the already breaking balance even more broken if we leave the sorc as is and buff the aforementioned two classes.

Therefore, my suggestions is to increase the number of AoEs that a sorceress has. There's no excuse for a glass cannon damage-oriented character to only have three AoEs with two at the respective ends of their trees (and one having a cooldown of 30 seconds).

This is especially if any buffs will be applied to the other classes. Ignore the suggestion if the other classes will also remain as-is.

Hirozuki

Rank 0
Hirozuki
PostedDec 02, 2012 5:26 am

Sorc

I had a blast playing Sorc class. I would like to just see more variety of skills and alot better animations to those skills.

sadow

Rank 0
PostedDec 09, 2012 11:45 am

i stop playing mage after A few week

i just stop playing mage cause i keep die'ing due to the spell speeds casting and lag. at the beginning i did not die but after lv 20 it start to happen the summon pets is so weak 2 monters can kill it in like 5 sec it take like 5 danm sec to cast a spell. and i got into a pvp thing a warrior lower lv kill me befor i can cast 2 spell, very bad class. the spell is so danm weak, only 1 aoe spell. mage have lower hp on top of that not doing much damage and slow attack speed. so i just call it quit and play warrior.

eleina_85

Rank 0
PostedDec 20, 2012 7:55 am
[quote="Un.Leashed"]1. Spell bar upon casting:

As the most discussed and frustrating issue on sorcerers, this is by far (in my opinion) the thing that needs the most attention regarding to this class since I think it’s one of the main reasons that sorcerers aren’t being played that much.

Upon clicking to cast a spell, the first thing that happens is to load the spell bar AND THEN the animation starts and actually performs. This is bad enough on it’s own and adding the fact that we’re “locked down” this whole time, makes it almost impossible to hit and run from anything or anyone especially with some of the spells that take so much time to charge.
“Kitting” isn’t a word applied to sorcerers while this issue prevails. And it shouldn’t.

As soon as the spell bar fills up, the animation should’ve already been performed and we should be “free” to walk away. Besides the fact that some skills might take a little bit more time to perform than it should (lightning storm for example), that extra second on the animation after the bar is full, is just unnecessary and pointless.

2. Cast Speed:

As a sorcerer and a PvP kind of player i love the possibility to kite people/mobs and as mage, long cast speed abilities just ruins it.

Damage oriented melee classes for example just owns mages because of that. Long channeling spells just give them the time to hit mages without a problem and adding roots on even makes it worst.

I know mages have a cast speed spell but the cooldown is awful and just 60secs is not good enough.
Having a cast speed stat as a possibility to build a mage would be awesome in this game. For example in runes/gear/stats. And I don’t even see the benefict for Paganfire Supine Gloves bonus effect of having +30 attack speed when they’re a sorcerer’s oriented equipment.

4. Sustainability:

Every other class got at least almost 1k more hp than sorcerers (unless you’re a paladin, which can reach +3k hp) and SM for example got heals over it and adding the fact that warriors and SM got both movement speed buff it makes way harder to PvP and kite people with sorcerers.
And the argument that sorcerers have like 3/4 cc spells, it's barely acceptable since it's a 50% chance and others classes have them too, adding the fact of all issues in point 1.

If there's no way to add sustainability on sorcerers, at least add more movement speed (150 for example).
Zephyr's buff is not even a valid point since it's the most useless spell in all DK in my opinion.. a 5 seconds ms buff with 10mins cooldown? ...

I also agree with the 3 points above. I realised while playing that everytime i cast a spell, it would take time as it had to charge up, and release. This then allowed me less time to inflict damage onto a creature. and more time for them to hit me Sad It was also impossible to back away and cast a spell once forward, due to this reason. Also, sorcerers have such low HP which is quite infair, because we cannot hit as fast and repetitively as nights and such can. Therefore, sorcerers are pretty much on the lower level of skill+health. But there my favorite kind of player, i love the mages because spells are just awesome C: but yeah.

Also, i dont know if there is a skill like this because i only got up to level 14, but a HP replenish skill would be great C:

Scalinger2

Rank 0
Scalinger2
PostedDec 20, 2012 7:50 pm
The only things that bothered me about CBT sorc's was that after I cast(not even button smash) I still can't move for another half second, so that gives everyone plenty of time to stun me or mobs to beat me to death and since we have so low hp fighting the horde of shadowmages who heal and use poison gets frustrating and daunting(1v1 against shadowmage I usually get them down 3/4 using concentration and strongest spells, then they just heal and I die from poison, so much for good damage right?).

The only thing that's going for fire sorc is the damage, you really have to plan around never getting hit at all.

Lithario

Rank 0
PostedDec 23, 2012 1:43 pm

Stun and slow

Effect not useful
When the stun or shock is used the laps time between stunning recovery there is no time to even run away. it would seem to me if this affect had a purpose it was meant for group attacks but like me i am most often a lone player. So the laps time really has not use. the slow effect i really see now slow down affect at all. when i use lance the creature still reaches me in the same amount of time. its attack seems sluggish but no real differance.