tsunamiwavess

Rank 2
tsunamiwavess
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:40 pm
I agree with chinc. Btw they just released a new slim ps3 last month but I wouldn't recommend it unless you travel alot or just a sony fanboy like me xD

Posted By Aeria Mobile
Advertisement

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:45 pm
tsunamiwavess wrote:
Crap online? Please tell me what makes it crap I really wanna know  

Server stability issues, the fact that it's free means that everyone pretty much goes around being an ******* on multiple accounts, I don't want hackers to get my information, and lastly, WHY DOES EVERY COD GAME I JOIN HAVE 4 PEOPLE IN IT? I THOUGHT THIS WAS FREE ONLINE. PUT ME UP WITH ROOMS OF 16 PEOPLE.

Either way, I only currently use my PS3 for Toki to Towa + THE iDOLM@STER 2. Other then that, I use my Xbox more cause of Halo 4 and Waste of Money : Crap Ops 2 (I seriously want a refund for this game now).

FarkYuuh

Rank 0
FarkYuuh
PostedNov 15, 2012 4:07 pm
Aznteck wrote:
tsunamiwavess wrote:
Crap online? Please tell me what makes it crap I really wanna know  

Server stability issues, the fact that it's free means that everyone pretty much goes around being an ******* on multiple accounts, I don't want hackers to get my information, and lastly, WHY DOES EVERY COD GAME I JOIN HAVE 4 PEOPLE IN IT? I THOUGHT THIS WAS FREE ONLINE. PUT ME UP WITH ROOMS OF 16 PEOPLE.

Either way, I only currently use my PS3 for Toki to Towa + THE iDOLM@STER 2. Other then that, I use my Xbox more cause of Halo 4 and Waste of Money : Crap Ops 2 (I seriously want a refund for this game now).  
huehuehue , my friend told me that if in PS3 more than 500k people playing Black Ops 2 the servers crash Sad

<a></a> IGN: FarkYuuh

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:12 am
I'd say it also depends on the genre of games you like, both consoles sorta suffer on the RPG department...but hopefully it will change in the future.

Ps3 has alot more RPG exclusives from stuff like Atlus, and I prefer the online of PS3 ...because I like not having to pay xD

LordKotaro1011

Rank 4
LordKotaro1011
PostedNov 26, 2012 11:21 pm
Me and my cousin have the oppersite, and yet still admire the games we can't get on our consoles.

He loves left4dead on my xbox. I love heavyrain and also dynasty warriors (7 empires) which i cant get on xbox Neutral

Just sucks that there are so many great things that are restricted to each.
We found a lot of download content is always out on xbox first, like the crap load of content that skyrim got before ps3. But he hates paying monthly for it so he sticks to ps3.

Then you got the people who war against each other because they hate the other console lol. Ps3 for when it got hacked and xbox because they used to get red rings of death.

If you like zombies then go with xbox.
Best graphics personally goes to ps3.

Plus if you got a psp, then ps3 is a good thing to go with.
To this day, I still stick by my xbox. Despite getting my ps3 for free soon xD

mickey.tropp

Rank 0
mickey.tropp
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Little Difference

Deciding which console to buy between two generations which are so similar in their perks depends on your personal tastes and relationships. The most 'sway' generally comes from jumping on board the same consoles as your friends; after all, you're going to be playing with them, aren't you?

The other swing factors generally rely along the type of game you like to play and your view of online gaming. Xbox 360 charges you, but will give you a very popular experience. The PS3's online mode is not quite as popular, but you'll never be short of people online - they're still in the millions. It is also free.

Game choice wise, titles such as Halo or Fable, even the original Deadrising, are exclusive to Xbox 360, whereas something like the popular Buzz! or God of War are exclusive to PS3. The PS3 buyers tend to go for more racing/family fun/stealth/hack and slash; you'll find the Xbox 360 buyers go first and foremost for FPS, despite still having most of the popular games of all the other genres. Also, with the 360's Connect, you'll increasingly find more 'free' Wii style games with the 360 than you would with PlayStation's Motion.

If you'd like to discuss this further or have any questions, throw me a PM.

Mickey, Senior Games Reviewer. Pie Magazine International | Your Net Generation Magazine | <a>Visit Us Today</a>

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 20, 2012 4:28 pm
Xボックスのコントローラ、プレイステーション3のほかのすべてです。