Maiko001

Rank 0
Maiko001
PostedNov 27, 2012 1:00 pm

Help?

won't let me load up EE
Hey I am new here and I only just made an EE account the other day I tried to play today but it won't load up EE at all aeriagames is loading okish but it is blank on my games???? whats going on XD i hve uninstalled and re-installed it but nothing is diefferent Sad. Help me please i really wanna play EE soon.
Advertisement

Merushii

GameSage: Forum
Merushii
PostedNov 27, 2012 1:11 pm
Hello Maiko001!

Could you please try running it directly from your EE folder via the _Launcher? Sounds like Ignite is giving you issues. Instructions on how to do so here.

If this does not help you, please reply and we will continue troubleshooting with you! ^_^

Maiko001

Rank 0
Maiko001
PostedNov 27, 2012 1:37 pm

:(

I tried it and it did not work it is saying ignite can not be found yet im on it XD and EE still not working Sad my laptop hates me.

Merushii

GameSage: Forum
Merushii
PostedNov 27, 2012 2:11 pm
Are you certain your laptop meets the system requirements?

If you are unsure, you can post your DxDiag by following these steps:

Click Start and then Run or use the Search bar in the start menu on Vista/7
Type "dxdiag" and select OK,
When the DirectX Diagnostic tool opens select "Save All Information" at the bottom of the screen and save the file. Remember where you saved it!
Open the file, copy all the info and paste into a post.  

Maiko001

Rank 0
Maiko001
PostedNov 28, 2012 4:29 pm

I saved both files on my desktop I would lin the pics i took to how you what happens when i load EE but my brain not with it today XD been going through lots o stressul things recently like my family XD I will probably just make a new account ^_^ as I don't want to stress over this also.^_^ will look for you on my new account when i make it ^_^ really apprecite your help. Very Happy but like i said I have enough to stress over atm ^_^.