Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedNov 28, 2012 1:59 pm
Dannydenny wrote:
When LO is released, GF will be as desolate as the sahara desert.  

I've heard this so many times~

<center><div> </div></center>
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:47 pm
Dannydenny wrote:

Grand Fantasia has certain aspects which LO lacks. The death of GF was "foreseen" when KS and EE got announced too, but it's still up and running. They're two different games and I doubt that if GF dies, it's due LO being released.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:56 pm
Dannydenny wrote:

Doesn't GF die for a short while? Then everyone kinda got bored of whatever new game came out KS/EE and went back to GF? Or the GF team is actually doing better atm.

We'll see what happens, I couldn't set myself onto GF, but I've only heard good things about it.

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:59 pm
qawsar wrote:
Dannydenny wrote:

Doesn't GF die for a short while? Then everyone kinda got bored of whatever new game came out KS/EE and went back to GF? Or the GF team is actually doing better atm.

We'll see what happens, I couldn't set myself onto GF, but I've only heard good things about it.  

Pretty much, only I've heard nothing but bad things about GF before and after I quit playing it.

<center><div> </div></center>

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:00 pm
qawsar wrote:

GF was semi-dead for a while, but the improved management really helped, and the activity at the moment is pretty good for a casual game that's not too new. Anyway, although I'm not a big fan of LO, I really do hope to see it released soon and I hope the GM team for LO will be able to make it a game worth playing. If you guys by any chance read this, I'll just say.. player communication.