Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedAug 24, 2012 3:07 pm
What about randomly, but not during an active battle? The checks and balances can be programmed in. Also dagon, what's your view about there being a possible end of one galaxy and beginning of a new one via the storyline I wrote and the suggestions before the anti-cheat one?

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."
Advertisement

Lorne152

Rank 0
PostedSep 20, 2012 11:03 pm
can I add 5 cents?

May be invention of add B-credit --- credit auction can be give some positive feelings in game?

Honor store was very precisioly cutted by "patch".

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 21, 2012 6:54 am
Do you have before and after proof that it was seriously nerfed?

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

Lorne152

Rank 0
PostedSep 21, 2012 7:01 am
Oberonu wrote:
Do you have before and after proof that it was seriously nerfed?  

really , before I received honor and completion of daily quest, ever sending gunships to losing battle.Also If i sent cruisers and winning, i received many honor, not 1-2 as now. Now I must win, and must losing cruisers to complete daily quest.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedSep 22, 2012 5:38 am
That makes since to give more to winners.

jab2

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 1:46 pm

latest update

my option
i think this is one of the worst updates that has been added. you removed different factions from joining same alliance. this worked due to being able to trade rare resources between alliance members. now only 1 faction gains rewards from fortress this only makes sense if you want to kill the game. due to one alliance is always strongest of any faction and doing it this way you are ensuring that one faction will dominate game and you just killed trading of rare resources. who wants to join a losing faction. and since 1 faction can only mine 1 rare resources. who wants to be raided for resources all the time. congrads on making this a one sided game. you should have made 3 fortresses and only 1 faction can control 1 fortress at a time. that way each faction get their own fortress and their own rewards. otherwise like i said before one faction will reap all the rewards and become stronger and stronger until noone wants to play losing faction side. then there is no way to grow your settlements because now you cant get your hands on the rare resources that certain buildings and units need to build. this was really a poor thought out update.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:17 pm
ty jab. I am sure it'll be passed on, but not sure if the devs will agree.

jab2

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:59 am
it is obvious they dont play the game. dont care wether they agree or not getting my point across and if people were asked what i posted most would agree with my statement.

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedNov 28, 2012 10:17 am
could you get them to post here also? I am not so sure I agree with your "most" statement. Some yes, most doubtful.

mi3ja

Rank 0
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:18 am

Faction battle

3 times won, not one winning streak reward
What is point of faction battle if reward system is broken and it not giving boss ship fragments, not even after third streak, watta scam. Another maginificient update for SS.