zGreekStyLeR

Rank 0
zGreekStyLeR
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:20 am

You really make us feel tired

http://s1258.beta.photobucket.com/user/spyros131/media/Screenshot_2012y-11m-28d-14h-48m-38s-0958.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Im making this post just to tell you how tired and bored we are coz of this situation. As you can see in the picture, a 4 star player, graywolf, calls me a waller, same about my whole clan. Look, i know its not easy to separate really good players from hackers, and i can understand that, but its just unbearable. Ok, InTeK is one of the best wolfteam clans, with 90% + percent win rate, facing all the clans, having 2 chars in each team (im not). Does anything from the above make us wallers, aimbotters or hackers in general? Just because you are not skilled, or semi-skilled or whatever, doesnt make us f....ng hackers. Yeah, i prefire many times in cw, so i guess im a waller? well, sound is better than any wallhack. You really make us feel amazing and really awesome players just by calling us hackers. There had been rumors that i hack since my call sign was zGreekStyLeR, same with Officinal since he was Fiestaloca, same with DarkMagic, same with Topangel. After one and a half years, im still hear, proves im not hacking. Everyone called officinal,topangel and darkmagic wallers, untill they got friends with them. Isnt that weird? then you can take a closer look and see we dont hack. Despite sound, i also have 3.5 years Wolfteam playing experience, means i know where to camp, where to aim and where to check for opponents. Being friendly and accepting that someone is better player than you, isnt that bad you know. I dont consider myself pro or legit, i just consider myself better than anyone who calls me a hacker. So excuses are over. Me, and my whole clan, are willing to fraps every minute u ask us to, and then upload it so you got no doubts. So, in the end, if you wanna call me or my clan mates hackers, get proof, dont transfer the words you just happened to hear, and get over with the idea that high rank = pro, coz it doenst make sense. Thanks for reading, Stylah
Advertisement

MarinePro

Rank 0
PostedNov 28, 2012 7:35 am
that 4 stars guy , and that's going to all " TheRatPack "
most of them are high ranks , but let's be honest , they suck.
either way as far as i know we don't hack.
as spyros said untill you got a solid proof if we hack , don't call us hackers.

s3xyboy1

Rank 3
s3xyboy1
PostedNov 28, 2012 8:18 am
MarinePro wrote:
that 4 stars guy , and that's going to all " TheRatPack "
most of them are high ranks , but let's be honest , they suck.
either way as far as i know we don't hack.
as spyros said untill you got a solid proof if we hack , don't call us hackers.  

dont forget that u are kill farmer on woolfhunt and i have a vid of that ...
just saying !

minime:3

nykstukas1

Rank 3
nykstukas1
PostedMay 14, 2013 7:30 am

Re: You really make us feel tired

zGreekStyLeR wrote:
http://s1258.beta.photobucket.com/user/spyros131/media/Screenshot_2012y-11m-28d-14h-48m-38s-0958.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

Im making this post just to tell you how tired and bored we are coz of this situation. As you can see in the picture, a 4 star player, graywolf, calls me a waller, same about my whole clan. Look, i know its not easy to separate really good players from hackers, and i can understand that, but its just unbearable. Ok, InTeK is one of the best wolfteam clans, with 90% + percent win rate, facing all the clans, having 2 chars in each team (im not). Does anything from the above make us wallers, aimbotters or hackers in general? Just because you are not skilled, or semi-skilled or whatever, doesnt make us f....ng hackers. Yeah, i prefire many times in cw, so i guess im a waller? well, sound is better than any wallhack. You really make us feel amazing and really awesome players just by calling us hackers. There had been rumors that i hack since my call sign was zGreekStyLeR, same with Officinal since he was Fiestaloca, same with DarkMagic, same with Topangel. After one and a half years, im still hear, proves im not hacking. Everyone called officinal,topangel and darkmagic wallers, untill they got friends with them. Isnt that weird? then you can take a closer look and see we dont hack. Despite sound, i also have 3.5 years Wolfteam playing experience, means i know where to camp, where to aim and where to check for opponents. Being friendly and accepting that someone is better player than you, isnt that bad you know. I dont consider myself pro or legit, i just consider myself better than anyone who calls me a hacker. So excuses are over. Me, and my whole clan, are willing to fraps every minute u ask us to, and then upload it so you got no doubts. So, in the end, if you wanna call me or my clan mates hackers, get proof, dont transfer the words you just happened to hear, and get over with the idea that high rank = pro, coz it doenst make sense. Thanks for reading, Stylah  

What's the point of this topic?
All know greywolf clan is full of noobs, he don't accept non ap players, and kick player who's ap is expired and don't want to buy it again, they always spray or using full cash wolves.
And about say waller? Dude, most cashers say that then they die, and while game full of hackers can't know if it's luck, skills, or hack. Now high ranks can easily use wallhack, and say they 'use sound' and u can't prove that.

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedMay 14, 2013 8:19 am

nykstukas1 wrote:

All know greywolf clan is full of noobs, he don't accept non ap players, and kick player who's ap is expired and don't want to buy it again, they always spray or using full cash wolves.
And about say waller? Dude, most cashers say that then they die, and while game full of hackers can't know if it's luck, skills, or hack. Now high ranks can easily use wallhack, and say they 'use sound' and u can't prove that.  

You realize this thread was posted in November 2012?

FanSam

Rank 0
PostedMay 14, 2013 8:23 am

GirlBlunder wrote:
nykstukas1 wrote:

U mean December?? Cause It will count as December with only 2 days

nykstukas1

Rank 3
nykstukas1
PostedMay 14, 2013 8:37 am

[/quote]

I guess not xD

zweetvlek

Rank 5
zweetvlek
PostedMay 14, 2013 9:03 am

nykstukas1 wrote:
I guess not xD  

Yep, you gotta be careful in the Stories/Writing/Fan Fiction section, as it's pretty inactive. Lots of topics on the first page are from 2012. ;p