The.Mayor.

Rank 1
The.Mayor.
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:55 pm

Thoughts about 90 Yellows

Anyone has any thoughts about the classes getting better or not once 90 yellows are released? Smile Just interested to know.
Advertisement

dasher214

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:08 pm
For WS, its a big downer to use the yellow gun. As for the sword; also a downer for not having the same abilities as the orange sword. I will hold anymore opinions for until I try them out myself.

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 27, 2012 11:40 pm
I want the +M-ATK staff, seems OP~ ♥

samuru1989

Rank 2
samuru1989
PostedNov 28, 2012 12:45 am
Well they nerfed the staff a bit, but it could still can be an OP dps weapon. It seems more like a "glass cannon" weapon imo. Mage classes won't have anti stun with the staff and mystics would be slowed in bird form with the -45% movement speed. Good for xtals and 70 staff proc would be mostly be needed first.

The only good yellow weapon for DK's seems to be the hammer imo. DK's will be their own counter class with all the -def they can get.

The shields seem kinda OP to me.

The gun and bow look meh. The sword looks alright, not great buy not terrible, with the extra 1k dark damage (not as effective against dark resistance though).

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:38 am
Can anyone provide me with a link so ish can see?

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 28, 2012 4:15 am
TheDiseased2 wrote:
Can anyone provide me with a link so ish can see?  

90 Yellow Weapons - Ban Immunity and 90 Yellow Sets.

samuru1989 wrote:
Well they nerfed the staff a bit, but it could still can be an OP dps weapon. It seems more like a "glass cannon" weapon imo. Mage classes won't have anti stun with the staff and mystics would be slowed in bird form with the -45% movement speed. Good for xtals and 70 staff proc would be mostly be needed first.  

Yeah, I agree, but since I'm playing Saint, we're pretty squishy on all kinds of staffs, excluding if you're proccing 70 staff. The -movement speed also isn't an issue, it's the perfect staff for fear locking. \o/

The.Mayor.

Rank 1
The.Mayor.
PostedNov 28, 2012 4:51 am
samuru1989 wrote:

The only good yellow weapon for DK's seems to be the hammer imo. DK's will be their own counter class with all the -def they can get.

The shields seem kinda OP to me.

The gun and bow look meh. The sword looks alright, not great buy not terrible, with the extra 1k dark damage (not as effective against dark resistance though).  

The staff procs does seem to be quite bad for mages but I doubt it'll be a big disadvantage for Bird Shaman, the bird itself can reach already +164% Mov Speed and the procs is 5 seconds anyway. With this staff Ability, Bird will be even more OP , can't wait <3 haha.

The.Mayor.

Rank 1
The.Mayor.
PostedNov 28, 2012 4:52 am
And I think the new 1h hammer will make the wolf shaman worth using again.

TheDiseased2

Rank 5
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:25 am
Lol that staff is gonna be so funny the cast speed/ mdef staff is more of a shadowlord only staff seeing as though the others really dont need the cast speed at all

minuzaki

Rank 4
PostedNov 30, 2012 1:27 pm
I think these yellows will probably keep our end-game players on their toes indeed. Having them think more.

has moved to aeriagames.com/user/Ayvii