The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
The2009RKO
PostedOct 14, 2012 8:14 am
silentplayer1 wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Just relax. They didnt forget about the game. They should have some update on the progress in 2015. Just hang tight until then.

See. I made a joke. No one died.  

HAUEUAUHUAUEHUAUHUAHUAHAHAHAHA, good one.

*dies*  

LOOOOOOOOOL I just noticed the White letters now haha

Advertisement

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedOct 14, 2012 10:02 am
fedefo123 wrote:
Picchuu wrote:
fedefo123 wrote:
CB is "around the corner", "very soon", etc, etc. Come on, is a CB, I can't imagine the wait for OB. What is the difficult in tell to the ppl, who is waiting and seeing everyday news, in tell one approximate release date? I think the ppl deserve that, It's not much, isn't?  

Because if they aren't able to meet that date, people will get even crazier and more whiny. It's best just to wait until they have a date they can definitely meet.  

"Approximate". Anyway, if they say "around the cornet, very soon, etc" plus to be pending everyday for news and get nothing I think ppl get even crazier.  

Nope. even with an approximate date, when that date hits and they say they can't do it, people will still go crazy. "BUT YOU SAID IT'D HAPPEN TODAY, RAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE"

fedefo123

Rank 0
fedefo123
PostedOct 14, 2012 11:16 am
Picchuu wrote:
fedefo123 wrote:
Picchuu wrote:
fedefo123 wrote:
CB is "around the corner", "very soon", etc, etc. Come on, is a CB, I can't imagine the wait for OB. What is the difficult in tell to the ppl, who is waiting and seeing everyday news, in tell one approximate release date? I think the ppl deserve that, It's not much, isn't?  

Because if they aren't able to meet that date, people will get even crazier and more whiny. It's best just to wait until they have a date they can definitely meet.  

"Approximate". Anyway, if they say "around the cornet, very soon, etc" plus to be pending everyday for news and get nothing I think ppl get even crazier.  

Nope. even with an approximate date, when that date hits and they say they can't do it, people will still go crazy. "BUT YOU SAID IT'D HAPPEN TODAY, RAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE"  

Maybe. But I want to to think they CAN do it. Today is today, approximate is approximate, isn't it?

Sine_Amore

Rank 3
Sine_Amore
PostedOct 14, 2012 1:41 pm
Approximately Soon™ Very Happy

I'm super excited for this game, though. :3 It looks like it is gonna be awesome. n.n

trucdk

Rank 0
PostedOct 15, 2012 4:15 am
confirmed.1/4/2013 CB.1/4/2015 OB.So no have the end of the world day.Enjoy the game!

sexymarcus69

Rank 3
sexymarcus69
PostedOct 16, 2012 11:34 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Just relax. They didnt forget about the game. They should have some update on the progress in 2015. Just hang tight until then.

lol superman....u always have your troll bits..even in shaiya...2015...so...2 an a bit years...thats about as fast as anyhting happens around shaiya...hehe....*bows* AGE is the master of the sit and wait! (note by saying that i know u guys are working very hard and will release when ready....then crash...and laugh your *** off....then fix it slowly) but you my man....always make me laugh +1 karma Very Happy

AltusAlexander

Rank 0
AltusAlexander
PostedNov 28, 2012 6:20 am
Superman0X wrote:

X.x