Ledah9

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Help me transfer plz =[

Idk how to restore my game data..
So yes, I read the help part about this in the game, but I forgot it... I re-installed the game since I was having a few loading issues, and tried re-downloading the data storage in-game... Now that I got it re-installed, I logged in my account in-game, but it's asking me to create a new character, and when I put in my username it just told me it's already used... Any help would be appreciated...
Advertisement

KeinMcnyaa

Rank 3
KeinMcnyaa
PostedNov 24, 2012 8:50 pm
It would be wise to submit a ticket to game support. That way you can get the help from the G/M's directly. Just be patient with the response and you'll get the assistance you need :]

Ledah9

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:51 pm
Alright, thx... Will post results when it's resolved :3

GMMochi

GameMaster: USA
GMMochi
PostedNov 25, 2012 12:21 pm
Ledah9 wrote:
Alright, thx... Will post results when it's resolved :3  

Unfortunately we do not have an account transfer function right now, but we're looking into finding a fix for it ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

kilvoctu

Rank 0
kilvoctu
PostedNov 28, 2012 5:45 am
Are there any updates to this issue as of yet? I'm having the exact same problem; I'll be quite upset if I can no longer access my account simply due to reinstalling the app.

It may not have been a good idea to have a "Transfer Data" section in the help files when the feature is broken. At least state that the feature is currently broken and warn users not to delete the app (of course, a bit too late for me).

TeenieWeenie

Rank 0
TeenieWeenie
PostedDec 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Transfer

Has this been resolved yet? D: i'm rather upset that i can't get back to my old account </3

GMMochi

GMMochi
PostedDec 03, 2012 10:00 pm

Re: Transfer

TeenieWeenie wrote:
Has this been resolved yet? D: i'm rather upset that i can't get back to my old account </3  

We are looking to implement the feature mid december. Right now for those who have lost their accounts we offering to compensate them with what they have lost, just send in a ticket to mobilehelp@aeriagames.com telling us your old Pirate Name and a new one!

We're really sorry about this. Sad

TeenieWeenie

Rank 0
TeenieWeenie
PostedDec 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Items

If i decide to have all my items transferred will it include my pirates along with their enhance and brawl points, pence, gold, items, winks, and Invite count as well?

GMMochi

GMMochi
PostedDec 04, 2012 6:23 pm

Re: Items

TeenieWeenie wrote:
If i decide to have all my items transferred will it include my pirates along with their enhance and brawl points, pence, gold, items, winks, and Invite count as well?  

If you decide to make a new account you will have all your items, pirates, pence, gold, winks, and we will compensate you with a few extra items.

Unfortunately we cannot give you your brawl points, progress and invite count back.
If you would like an exact replicate of your account you will have to be patient and wait for the feature to be released. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

swim_a_holic

Rank 0
swim_a_holic
PostedDec 04, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: Items

GMMochi wrote:
TeenieWeenie wrote:

If you decide to make a new account you will have all your items, pirates, pence, gold, winks, and we will compensate you with a few extra items.

Unfortunately we cannot give you your brawl points, progress and invite count back.
If you would like an exact replicate of your account you will have to be patient and wait for the feature to be released. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

If I choose this option, would I eventually be able to get the name of my original character back once you are able to do transfers in December? My character name is a bit sentimental to me.