Katasaki

Rank 0
Katasaki
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:02 am

I know I can't be the only person who has questioned this.

Sports Match "same level" system
When you play a sports match, you often run into higher leveled players, and this makes the game unbalanced.

I don't understand why the game says "same level" when I was running into level 32s at level 6
There's nothing same, nor similar about it.

I don't know what value the game uses to determine "same level" but it should be changed to the literal level of anyone.
If there are no opponents of similar level then it should tell you that and stop searching.
It's so hard to enjoy a game when every match you get into is a joke because you can't even harm your opponent.

I didn't see a suggestion board, or a complaint/feedback board.
So I hope this is welcome here.

I thank you for your time.
Advertisement

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:15 am   Last edited by gummybear23 on Nov 27, 2012 12:29 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Because there are just not enough people that is same power as you do to playing sport fight! So the system just hook you up with people that are available at the time. We just don't have enough players for several reasons

#1: Too afraid to fight... Keep living up with fake Success Rate
#2: Players that farm alternative ( farming dummies acc), this is against the Term of Service which can result in a Permanent Ban immediately
#3: Big level people being mean... ( Yeah, not all of them, but a lot of them do) and it makes people think... Why die to make them happy, starve them off... xD
#4: We just don't have enough players xD People give up too quickly...  

Well, those are the reasons I can come up with... But I am sure there are a lot more to it. How to fix this? Encourage everyone to go fight more! Big level meet big level, small vs small. Then it will be fair game Very Happy

aharvey23

Rank 0
aharvey23
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States
PostedNov 27, 2012 8:53 am
has been this way for a while. the higher lvl players often look down upon "lowbies" as pathetic. what has made matters worse, is the bot infestation. I can name a couple leagues that are notorious fort this, but that would do no good. I have already sent tickets though and hope this is resolved Smile.

Katasaki

Rank 0
Katasaki
PostedNov 28, 2012 2:16 am
aharvey23 wrote:
has been this way for a while. the higher lvl players often look down upon "lowbies" as pathetic. what has made matters worse, is the bot infestation. I can name a couple leagues that are notorious fort this, but that would do no good. I have already sent tickets though and hope this is resolved Smile.  
You can't get mad at a jobless man for being poor, the idea of someone getting mad at someone else because their community is wonky is just silly.