gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 27, 2012 12:45 am

Game Sage Gummybear23~!

Hi! First of all, I would like to welcome you to the DDtank General Forum! If you don't know me yet, I am Game Sage for DDtank- Server Phoenix-Cerberus right now! Well, this post is going to be talking about a lot of things! What are they? Let's find out!

A little, little about me!
I am a young girl (Not that young Very Happy) who is about to finish high school! I like to play a lot of sports like Basketball, Volleyball and Softball but I am not the greatest play ever because... I am short
~ I joined the Aeria community a while a go, left because of school and came back as Gummybear23 in August 2012!
~ The only game I am playing right now is DDtank, not only because it's fun but also because we have great, great players here who are super nice and friendly. It is truly an honor getting to know them
~ So far, I am known in DDtank for being the ď Harm UserĒ =) Well, hey I like harm, donít judge
~ I am currently in Fair Tale League, where all my friends are, where we are truly happy!

What does it mean that I am a Game Sage?
Well, Game Sage is a volunteer who does not work for DDtank and get pay. Game Sages assist Game Masters and become a connection between the players and the G.M. Game Sages are still normal players and we donít get special privileges (Well, we get to spam the Game Masters).

My Goal for DDtank:
~ Right now, my main goal is to improve DDtank the best ways I can. I am working on a lot of projects right now, and hopefully a lot of cool and fun events are coming
~ I want to see more players in DDtank, it sucks to have people giving up in the middleÖ
~ I would like to see everyone being nice to each others, helping out one another and follow the rules! The Rules are seriously really simple: Be nice, donít be rude and donít cheat!
~ And it would be wonderful to have more Game Sage helping out DDtank
~ I hate it when somebody gets into trouble because they violated the Term of Service so I do my best keeping people away from trouble.

What I normally do as a Game Sage:
~ I spend a lot of my time in the shout box and in game trying to answer the silliest questions. I remind people about the Term of Service to make sure they do not get disciplinary actions against them.
~ I help to connect the players with the Game Master to help them solving issues.
~ I test for bugs and make sure that the Game Masters are aware of the bugs
~ I come up with events to help DDtank becomes a fun place; many of my events are lining up ready to be publish!
~ I spend time hanging out and talk to players talking about their hope, thoughts and dreams
~ If players are causing trouble and push me to my limit, I would file a report so that the players face disciplinary actions. But normally, I really donít, itís not my favorite.
~ I spam my league chat and make people go crazy with me as well =)

What I do not do as a Game Sage:
~ I donít ban players or make them get ban
~ I donít mute playersÖ
~ I canít help with ban appealÖ The only place where you can ask for help for that is Ban Appeal
~ I donít ask for your password of personal information
~ I donít resolve issues that have to do with billing and exchange for coinsÖ All I can do is tell a Game Master about it and ask you to send a ticket.
~ I donít hate  

Well, Thatís a lot about me! What about you? Feel free to post anything about yourself or write me suggestions, feedbacks, what you do and donít like about me, correcting my grammar. Each and every one of you was created in a unique way and I would like getting to know you guys more as well! Feel free as long as itís appropriate. Good day!

~ All Star Team

Draw by Ariakyo/Ayumo/Phoenix/Resurrection
Advertisement

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Uwaaahh x3!

Weeeee~ first reply xD

Waaa Gummy~ xD
So happy that you put the All Star icon up on here x3 waaa~ It looks soo professional too Q.Q
hehehe and there's nothing to hate about chu ;D
and are chu really that short o.O? x3 *i think its adorable * wahahhaa xD

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 27, 2012 7:09 pm
I personally feel that you're one of the better GameSages that Aeria has to offer. Although I don't play DDtank often I always see you helping as many members of the community elsewhere Razz. Well keep up the good work XD

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 27, 2012 7:46 pm
@Ariakyo: Very Happy My Big official Seal for my posts! muahahha xD
@sdsdssdsds: Thank you Smile It means a lot

Ariakyo

Rank 1
Ariakyo
PostedNov 27, 2012 9:58 pm
hehehe sweet Wink