easteregg13

Rank 0
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Playing on a Netbook.

Can't press "Start Game."
Everytime I pull up the launcher, the "Start Game" hides under my task bar. When I drag it up,

it just goes back to hiding automatically when I let go of the mouse button.

When I unlock the taskbar and pull it down, it just goes with it. I'm out of ideas. @_@

Anybody know how I can get past this issue? I really wanna play. ; - ;
Advertisement

Seaslugs

Rank 1
Seaslugs
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:08 pm
I have the same problem. After I move the task bar down and move the launcher up, when it snaps back the top of the start button is clickable. So try dragging it up one last time and see if that helps.

ShedoSurashu

Rank 0
ShedoSurashu
PostedJun 07, 2011 1:08 am

Re: Playing on a Netbook.

easteregg13 wrote:
Everytime I pull up the launcher, the "Start Game" hides under my task bar. When I drag it up,

When I unlock the taskbar and pull it down, it just goes with it. I'm out of ideas. @_@

Seaslugs wrote:
I have the same problem. After I move the task bar down and move the launcher up, when it snaps back the top of the start button is clickable. So try dragging it up one last time and see if that helps.  

Hi, can you give this application a try? I coded it a few minutes ago when I saw your problem. Basically, what it does is, it moves the patcher window to a point where the Start button is supposedly visible even on small screens. I also included the source code that I made for this app so that you know how it works. (sorta)

I hope this helps you! :) If you can't understand how to use it, respond back to this thread.

Nadyzhda

Rank 0
Nadyzhda
PostedJun 07, 2011 3:54 am
If you have vista, you could right click the taskbar and choose to hide it. It will hide until you hover over the spot where it should be. But, I am not sure that will help your specific case. I used this so I could see my skill bar while in fullscreen mode.

Kiarax

Rank 2
PostedJun 07, 2011 4:23 am
Enter will start the game for you. Just wait for the filecheck to be done and hit than.

<P><br>[Jam : Aquamarine]

easteregg13

Rank 0
PostedJun 07, 2011 3:51 pm

-tear-

Is it just me, or is this game not playable on a netbook? XD

I meet the system requirements, but at the log-in screen, it keeps telling me I disconnected from the server. =/

And the "Confirm" buttons and all that stuff is weird. I can't just click on it, I gotta go a bit lower than it and spam my mouse button literally around 13-17 times before it actually clicks.

Safe to say, that it already lags like Hard on the log-in screen. =/

ShedoSurashu

Rank 0
ShedoSurashu
PostedJun 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Re: -tear-

easteregg13 wrote:
Is it just me, or is this game not playable on a netbook? XD

I meet the system requirements, but at the log-in screen, it keeps telling me I disconnected from the server. =/

And the "Confirm" buttons and all that stuff is weird. I can't just click on it, I gotta go a bit lower than it and spam my mouse button literally around 13-17 times before it actually clicks.

Safe to say, that it already lags like **** on the log-in screen. =/  

May I know what screen resolution you've set on your game preferences? (Note that this is different setting from the screen resolution on your laptop itself.) And also, while on the patcher, try lowering all the graphic settings in the Video portion.

DinoPie

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 8:47 pm

Re: Playing on a Netbook.

ShedoSurashu wrote:
easteregg13 wrote:

Seaslugs wrote:

Hi, can you give this application a try? I coded it a few minutes ago when I saw your problem. Basically, what it does is, it moves the patcher window to a point where the Start button is supposedly visible even on small screens. I also included the source code that I made for this app so that you know how it works. (sorta)

I hope this helps you! :) If you can't understand how to use it, respond back to this thread.  

It doesnt work.

Abel_Noxx

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 9:21 pm
Please Dont Necro old threads ^.^