mmerkley402

Rank 0
PostedNov 27, 2012 4:50 pm

Unfair advantage!

How can we compete?
I feel that the 2 GS in my server having the top guild, top gear, top shop items and being able to compete with the less privileged is just wrong! Not to mention the whining that goes on when they lose the DS...
Advertisement

gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:07 pm
G.S. Are normal players. They are allowed to participate in all aspects of the game.

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Re: Unfair advantage!

How can we compete?
mmerkley402 wrote:
I feel that the 2 GS in my server having the top guild, top gear, top shop items and being able to compete with the less privileged is just wrong! Not to mention the whining that goes on when they lose the DS...  

If they are harrasing other users after losing the DS. Please screenshot it, and report them as well for misconduct. Thanks

Gaisama

Rank 2
Gaisama
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:43 pm
I see nothing that's unfair about it. They played more then you, so are stronger then you.
Top guild invited them because of skill, top stuff due to spending time, money and effort in game. Top shop items (what?) is something anyone can have. And being allowed to compete with less priviliged just because theyre GS is BS. (that was poetry right there)

If you don't like PvP, try moving to S3 or 4.

Chars: Babane (lb melee) Gaisama (Synth) Inventory (item mixer) Moosepuncher (SIer)

toxictrauma01

Rank 3
toxictrauma01
PostedNov 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Re: Unfair advantage!

How can we compete?
mmerkley402 wrote:

We have the top guild because we work together as a Team, we recruited people since day 1 the server opened. We have decent gear and items because we spend alot of time in-game, we farm dungeons for MUTs and HW's and other items, we sell items, we buy them from the cash shop. We have every right to do so. Being a GS does not give us any special treatment or advantages, we are normal players just like you, only with added responsibility. We are the 'Bridge' between the players and GM's. Also i would like to add no one was whining about losing the DS, we could care less about it, but when someone breaks the rules, i am going to let them know they are breaking the rules, as a Game Sage we enforce the In-game rules/Terms of Service, thats one thing we do. We simply stated that to the offender that they were breaking the rules and it was not allowed. You agree to the Rules and Terms of Service when you sign up for an account and play the game, please follow these rules, they are here for a reason.

Terms of Service

If you have any questions/comments/concerns feel free to send in a Ticket.