Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedNov 27, 2012 2:49 am
Dafuq are gauges.

EDIT: Google'd it. It's your call, but if you do decide to get them, I hope you enjoy working in fast food forever.

Advertisement

Kalashnikovaa

Rank 4
Kalashnikovaa
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:13 am
I had them for awhile. Got up to around an inchish before I just grew out of liking them.

To everyone here in the topic thinking it's something permanent like a tattoo or something, they're not. They DO shrink back to normal/semi-normal/smaller sizes depending on how far someone stretches them. Most if not all smaller sizes shrink back to a normal piercing size when you don't wear them for awhile.

Anyway, OP, if you want them get them. Smaller sizes are fairly easy to hide anyway and shrink back to normal much easier/faster when you decide (or are forced) you don't like them anymore. If anything there are "fake" looking gauges as well for smaller sizes if you don't want to go through the hassle of rocking the boat with your parents.

Though if you're not going to be committed to stretching them (like, if you're gonna be taking them out when you come home to your parents, putting them in when they're not around, etc) I really wouldn't advise you to do so. Stretching can be a fairly tricky deal. One screw up and you either have a horri-bad infection or a busted/split lobe both of which are EXTREMELY painful and not worth it.

Also be sure to research a bit into gauge material types if you do plan on going ahead and doing it. Certain materials are bad for stretching, etc.

Good luck~

bsteff23

Rank 2
bsteff23
PostedNov 27, 2012 3:24 pm
thanks man <3 idk i prob wont end up doing it .. .

gmdredd

GameMaster: USA
gmdredd
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:05 pm
They hurt.I had my punched at 4's then stretched to 2 same day.