jab2

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 1:32 pm

alliances

joining alliances
since last update can only join alliance in your faction. since this game is half dead does this really make sense. besides makes it easier to trade if you allow all 3 factions in same alliance. there are rare materials in this game and it is really hard to get what you dont have and this only makes it harder.
Advertisement

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedNov 22, 2012 11:20 am
We argued that, however this is where the devs wanna go with it.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."

dagon51777

Rank 0
dagon51777
PostedNov 24, 2012 2:51 pm

faction alliances

As you know, Obe, I have also thought that it was a bad idea to take away regular resource trading and forcing to recruit within our own factions. this makes it very hard for most new players to get the res that they need to grow their colonies and themselves. Before that change, a lot of us spent a lot of resources and creds on newer players to get them started up so that we could have a nice amount of stronger players; and to strengthen our own alliances also. I wish that the devs would change some of these back so that the game can continue to stick around and not eventually die. my only hope is htat the sale of bcreds and use of bandwidth plummets to the point of getting their attention.

Akkadians!! Worship me!!!

Oberonu

Rank 3
Oberonu
PostedNov 27, 2012 12:30 pm
I can understand that. However, if people want to make suggestions there is a suggestion thread and our gm's are more likely to read certain threads than others. Ranting repetitively throughout the forums is a great way to go byebye, not get things fixed. If one sees an issue, they can make a suggestion in the suggestion thread and a bug in the bug thread. GM's track those. They only ready random posts in the forums when I forward it on to them and so far not seen anything to forward on yet.

Om nom nom nom! "You want me to give up? I've never learned how to. You do it first so that I know what it is, then I might consider it."