CrazyCam1988

Rank 0
PostedSep 19, 2012 11:44 am
You only help if its a GRB toon i was a member and u guys didnt help with anything other then telling us wat areas we can go at our lvl!
Advertisement

jive_stef

Rank 2
jive_stef
PostedOct 01, 2012 2:10 am
CrazyCam1988 wrote:
You only help if its a GRB toon i was a member and u guys didnt help with anything other then telling us wat areas we can go at our lvl!  

So..... all u really wanted was plvl?

Why don´t u try to learn ur class instead of just having ppl drag u along...?

KILLERDRJO

Rank 0
KILLERDRJO
PostedOct 22, 2012 12:36 pm

Re: IMMORTALS Recruiting and Here for the Long Run

XV3Joker wrote:
Hello,
I am here to inform players that Immortals is recruiting Active, Fun, Mature players interested in all sorts of areas.
Primarily we are looking for players interested in PVP and Leveling together for end-game content.
We do offer help to others that need it, whether it be information or need some help to level we are here for you, but you also have to put in some effort in knowing your class.
If your new you are welcome we can catch you up.
We will be participating in GRB so a grb toon will be of help and we can help you make one.
If you are interested or want more info catch me online, Endymion - Phoenix server  

Hi guys, I joined this Guild about 2 weeks ago and I just have to say it is amazing! They treat me like familly and I'm really enjoying the game more now. There are always people on to help with questions and other areas of the game. I love the fact that this is an active guild with lots of members to play with. I can't wait for more PVP we had a really fun session the other night, it was awesome! GRB is like no other! Everyone does their part to help and the results are outstanding. I respect the guild leaders and their outlook on gaming guidelines. I would recommend this guild to experienced and new players alike! Great attitudes and Good Times.
Thanks for everything Immortals I look forward to gaming together for a long time!

Snake.Eyes.

Rank 0
PostedOct 31, 2012 12:09 pm

:D

hope you guys do well goodluck and hope it all works out

Hanni Very Happy

live.to.love

Rank 0
live.to.love
PostedNov 27, 2012 5:31 am

Re: Recruitment Update

Applying for Recruitment
XV3Joker wrote:

GRB is required if you are online during the 1 hour event otherwise please stay offline or notify an officer about your situation(market setup in ah for an example).

How abount if you notify the officer you are grinding to lvl as fast as u can (even if that means missing a few guild ranking battles) so u can be more helpfull later? Like some ppl only have the weekend to actually grind until they fall asleep on the keyboard (happens quite often when i play during weekends). Just asking if it's worth applying now or just wait to get invited when i'm 70+.

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.

Oqaab

Rank 0
Oqaab
PostedJun 04, 2013 9:54 pm
No harm in waiting till 80 in that case Wink

Posted By Aeria Mobile