gatlingclaw

Rank 0
PostedAug 13, 2011 4:04 pm

defense capability;s

ok i'm sure we'v all seen in the build menu the option to build towers to "defend" your city.

unfortunatly if your not online towers do ... well.... **** all

i havnt had a fight when i'v been online cuz the cowards only attack when i'm offline
i think the defense capabilities when offline need to be seriously rethought.

i'm guessing the "auto" option kicks in, in which case my troops charge they'r lvl 70+ hero and seige units while towers sit out of range doing nothing. in doing so i not only lose resources but 3+days of troop building..

could we have an option to set towers / troops to do things such as "troops attack in range without moving". and tower options such as "attack hero's" " attack troops" " attack closest"
from what i'v been told 2 towers actually fight yet i can build up to 50??? this true??
and what do they do in a fight??

if this isnt changed i will say now i'm quitting and i'm sure a lot of others will aswell.
Advertisement

dorsman

Rank 0
PostedAug 17, 2011 1:37 am

lossy service

fix it
will you stop adding so many diffrent lands you baug down your own system and make us get droped or locked out so fix it please.

d0nKeY

Rank 3
d0nKeY
PostedOct 15, 2011 1:20 pm

{SGST}s A few ideas

1. Cool down timers for the following should be shown;

a) Missionizing (need cool down timer counting down on the small window that opens showing how long you got till next normal Missionary action)
b) Collecting Resources (from the collection points) should show the cool down timer somewhere
c) Lair cool down timer

2. Also, Collection Points should show "who" is in it and how much time they got (It is displayed on the hero window but not on the actual building that you click)

3. Ability to attack certain trading carts above a certain level... OR prevent other players from seeing other player's trading carts.
One or the other is a great idea.. If players are unable to see other player's carts.. this would reduce lag significantly. Or, you could allow the possibilty of attacking trade merchants. This would fit in with history since most wars over time literaly came from one country raiding other countries merchants.
I would restrict this to a civ vs civ attack option however... rather than internal raids. Or at least only allow merchants to be raided by opposing civs within contested zones

d0nKeY

Rank 3
d0nKeY
PostedOct 19, 2011 7:28 am
Another new idea would be the ability to change your backdrop for your city. Some places I get "relocated" to after server mergers... do not work well with the castles I made.

They literaly dont fit or its hard to find my buildings.

An option to change this would be nice

therebornblack

Rank 0
therebornblack
PostedFeb 27, 2012 11:07 pm
hello can u make a delete all system in the maibox... coz its hard to delete it 1x1... i hope you'll pay attention about this matter... this is for the convenience of your players... ty
[b]

shakes6799

Rank 0
PostedApr 09, 2012 5:52 pm

cool down period

I think you should implement a cooldown on attacks by other civilizations, I think it would also keep more players around if it happened and new players did not get plunder 10 or 20 times in a row by higher level civs.

Whitefire2

Rank 0
PostedAug 02, 2012 9:03 am

Monster Paradise

suggestion
ok so ive noticed that where it tells you how long it is before your stamina refills it also tells you when some one has shouted you and if a dark monbsters attacked and if a tablet has been stolen and all that but it doesnt inform you if you get a message or when somone posts one the guild message board or on your thread so it would be useful to get a notification of some kind when and if you get a message or someone posts on the guild board or even on a thread you created.

wconlit

Rank 0
wconlit
PostedNov 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Suggestion

yall should make a couples sleigh mount for christmas

ahebig

Rank 0
ahebig
PostedNov 26, 2012 10:11 am

Sugestions

mine
plz have someone for shout box for MoW

Dakadek

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 5:25 pm
Please at least pretend to give a crap about your customers, YOUR servers for Ministry of war has been down at least 16 hours, and you have not said word one as to why, when or if it will be fixed. Meantime....... the game itself is working just fine because I logged on as a starter account and people are online, those unfortunate enough to start playing MoW with Aeria are just screwed as per the normal routine.