Author Message

S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
Joined
21 Sep 2012
Posts
1683
Location
plymouth United Kingdom
PostedNov 19, 2012 1:18 pm
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
I really hope there isn't a flame war going on in here...


That just wouldn't be good for anyone Crying or Very sad  



only 2 people are having a war with each other......
Advertisement

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
Joined
15 Feb 2012
Posts
3304
Location
Bowlofrice Korea, South
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:04 pm
This thread is meant for constructive commentary, not flame-and-defend. Try to resist the urge to engage in self-defense or criticize others; a thick skin and a positive and modest attitude are ideal characteristics in a GS. It's a good idea for GS applicants to stay out of the feedback thread to avoid falling into the self-justification trap, although applicants and non-applicants alike are free to voice positive and constructive opinions about other applicants to demonstrate good sportsmanship.


 
Please remember to keep feedback respectful, constructive, and polite at all times. Feedback should not contain personal criticisms or flaming.  

boddhis

Rank 4
boddhis
Joined
02 Jul 2009
Posts
2948
Location
moo, United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:28 pm
trainer772 wrote:
This thread is meant for constructive commentary, not flame-and-defend. Try to resist the urge to engage in self-defense or criticize others; a thick skin and a positive and modest attitude are ideal characteristics in a GS. It's a good idea for GS applicants to stay out of the feedback thread to avoid falling into the self-justification trap, although applicants and non-applicants alike are free to voice positive and constructive opinions about other applicants to demonstrate good sportsmanship.


 
Please remember to keep feedback respectful, constructive, and polite at all times. Feedback should not contain personal criticisms or flaming.  
 

what trainer said

XiaoJyun

Rank 5
XiaoJyun
Joined
25 Jul 2012
Posts
3347
Location
Slovenia
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:38 pm
oSkOrpion wrote:
To all GameSage candidates,

I personally advise that you remain neutral in this thread or simply don't post here at all. Some of you are trying to defend themselves and try to prove to others that the votes they got from others are not just friends etc etc. You're not giving any good image of yourselves right now and posting in this thread could cause a negative influence and impact on Aeria's future decision.

Also, to those who think that helping on the forums is the only help. None of you GS Candidates have ANY right to say that one helps more than the other. If this is what YOU think, then it is certainly not what the rest of the community thinks. The help that should be given to the community doesn't ONLY rely on replying to people with answers on the forums. It goes beyond that. Some people help in-game more than on the forums and this also goes beyond the forum/in-game help, and I'm not even going to start with that now.

So again, I advise all GameSage Candidates to let people say what they want in this thread, it is their right and if you're going to come over here and try to prove that you're the all-mighty candidate then you better start packing up your stuff and say farewell to your chances of becoming one of the next GameSages.

So I'm out of here.
 


Very well said indeed.

Why do Zombies want your Brains? Because you do not use them anyway!

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
Joined
10 Nov 2012
Posts
3397
Location
North Carolina, United States
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:57 pm
Ziggy for GS 2k12

Yuuk0Kanoe

Rank 0
Yuuk0Kanoe
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
140
Location
Soviet Japan
PostedNov 19, 2012 7:52 pm
S0ulCal1ber wrote:
ZiggyIsGrape wrote:
I really hope there isn't a flame war going on in here...


That just wouldn't be good for anyone Crying or Very sad  



only 2 people are having a war with each other......  


Sounds like they having something rated 18+ Laughing

Yuuk0Kanoe

Rank 0
Yuuk0Kanoe
Joined
18 Nov 2012
Posts
140
Location
Soviet Japan
PostedNov 19, 2012 7:53 pm
xAtomicEgg wrote:
Ziggy for GS 2k12  


Obama 4 GS , Ziggy 4 Prez Razz

spacefire11

Rank 5.1
spacefire11
Joined
28 Nov 2009
Posts
10411
Location
Sweden
PostedNov 20, 2012 1:45 pm
How many gs going to get choised?

ABHI_AVA

Rank 0
ABHI_AVA
Joined
24 Jul 2012
Posts
144
Location
kolkata India
PostedNov 25, 2012 1:59 am
true .. many ppl promoting him self here and his friends too you guys should stop it and let the Aeria choose the new GAME SAGE


oSkOrpion wrote:
To all GameSage candidates,

I personally advise that you remain neutral in this thread or simply don't post here at all. Some of you are trying to defend themselves and try to prove to others that the votes they got from others are not just friends etc etc. You're not giving any good image of yourselves right now and posting in this thread could cause a negative influence and impact on Aeria's future decision.

Also, to those who think that helping on the forums is the only help. None of you GS Candidates have ANY right to say that one helps more than the other. If this is what YOU think, then it is certainly not what the rest of the community thinks. The help that should be given to the community doesn't ONLY rely on replying to people with answers on the forums. It goes beyond that. Some people help in-game more than on the forums and this also goes beyond the forum/in-game help, and I'm not even going to start with that now.

So again, I advise all GameSage Candidates to let people say what they want in this thread, it is their right and if you're going to come over here and try to prove that you're the all-mighty candidate then you better start packing up your stuff and say farewell to your chances of becoming one of the next GameSages.

So I'm out of here.
 

AKKA07

Rank 0
Joined
25 Nov 2012
Posts
1
Location
India
PostedNov 26, 2012 8:46 am
Soul Sssssssss dnt highlite it......


S0ulCal1ber wrote:
ABHI_AVA wrote:
IGN : ABHIJIT0
2.A)i have helped the community by giving information if needed at being friendly.
2.B) not enough expriance to organise evnt.
2.C) i help by giving my self the error then finding the fix then passing the fix to the person needing help
2.D) i experience alot on the forum made a few friends and helped them had a few bad times but all sorted
2.E) i think a good game sage is there to help the community in a friendly polite manner whilst following the rules them selfs and making a great community for everyone who comes to aeria games
2.F) i want to be a game sage to help the community and give support if needed, i only play AvA at the moment and never really tried the other games hosted by aeria  


this pretty much a copy n paste of mine lol  
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: