mudgee_01

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 6:54 am
Euphoric77 wrote:
Nirosu00 wrote:
Is the White alpaca card just a skin for mount or does it affect stats of mount too? Hopefully the former rather than the latter.  

The Alpaca provides +10 stat boost (like the 2 steeds currently for sale in shop) and also increases your lvl limit to 25 (was 20).

You can do the 5xwhip over and over again and get 1 shard each time.

Indeed the 1shard description is incorrect on the forum - you get rune packs so not gem packs.

A plea to the developers to be more specific as I as well have lost balen due to the posts not being accurate enough.

On another note do not use the 700 balen and expect 4 shards! it is 1 shard for each 5 TRAINS.  

Having to hit train 5 times and then quest to get the reward is not the best way of doing it. Personally I have trained 6 times accidently and lost a train because of the system. The fact that 20 train doesnt wokr with this is also misleading. I dont understnd how it is that hard to make a simple patch like you have AND NOT FCK IT UP!!!

Make this right, thanks
Advertisement

GMtk421

GameMaster: USA
GMtk421
PostedNov 21, 2012 1:02 pm
Thank you all for your feedback. We will do some internal testing followed with a report to the developer.

Our patch notes are also given to us by the developer and we often do not have time to test the accuracy of the description as we do not have early access to updates. We will urge them to be more thorough with the notes they send us.

Levytian

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 9:51 pm
GMZeal wrote:
Gold Rush!
11/21 – 11/23 23:59

Objective:
For this activity, use Alchemy 10, 20 and 30 times a day and receive the following rewards:

Rewards:
Rewards:
• 10 Attempts – 50,000 Daru and 30 Insignia
• 20 Attempts – 10,000 Daru, 1,000 Kyanite and 100 Insignia
• 30 Attempts – 20,000 Daru, 2,500 Kyanite and 200 Insignia

Description
Description: Are your gold mines not pulling in enough Gold? Don’t forget you may exchange Balens for Gold using the Alchemy feature!

GMZeal wrote:
Samhain Alchemy
11/21 – 12/5 23:59

Objective:
Use Alchemy 5 times to receive rewards!

Rewards:
Star Shard x1 (see White Alpaca Event for use)

Description
The druids believe Samhain, the end of the harvest season, is a time when mystical powers are at their strongest. Use Alchemy 5 times and receive Star Shard x1.

What is the difference between these two?

I was able to get the reward from using the alchemy 5x times, but i did not receive anything for doing the alchemy 10x times. Are they refering to two different alchemies? They both start on 11/21, so why are both giving the said reward?

Also, if it's the same alchemy, it is only repeatable 20x Times a day. How can you achieve 30x a day?

RollaR_50248

Rank 2
RollaR_50248
PostedNov 23, 2012 2:35 pm
Levytian wrote:
What is the difference between these two?  
One is a quest which requires 5 uses and the other is a reward which requires 10, 20 or 30 uses

I was able to get the reward from using the alchemy 5x times, but i did not receive anything for doing the alchemy 10x times. Are they refering to two different alchemies? They both start on 11/21, so why are both giving the said reward?  

They are referring to the same Alchemy, one is paid out immediately as a quest, the other isnt an immediate payout. The post doesn't say how long for payout but typically it can be up to 5 working days. If after that you still have an issue with the payout then I would recommend ticketing it here. If you do ticket, please remember to link this thread.

Also, if it's the same alchemy, it is only repeatable 20x Times a day. How can you achieve 30x a day?  

Higher levels of VIP unlock more attempts at alchemy, so it is possible to achieve 30 a day with that.

Euphoric77

Rank 0
PostedNov 26, 2012 1:58 am
Is there anything we can do with spare jigsaw puzzles? Selling them for 1k gold is fairly low and the items are bound so future trading is out of the question. Making a 2nd one doesnt seem an option either.

Wouldnt it be a great idea to give players a possibility to drop items in a guildwheel or lottery or even a top3 contributors contest to be able to pick a certain item? From what I see now the difference between paying and non paying wartune players is getting bigger and bigger and at least initiatives like I mentioned could help some players to keep motivated.

Just a thought.