chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedNov 25, 2012 7:16 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
chronos_notashi wrote:
Sorry, sorry. I didn't mean to keep the war going. I just felt that I needed to express my complaints about the arguments. Seriously, how long have we been going at each other because of one small change? There is something that's called the LAW, which regulates what we can and can't have in games and media, and uncensored child game models is one of those things that we can't have in North America.  

So, what you're saying is you felt the need to express your opinion on how you're annoyed at people expressing their opinions.

HMMM

...I'll shut up now and let everyone go back to charging at each other like angry bulls. Like I said in my response to Toorima, I should know by now to avoid dumping oil on a flame. You all know where I stand in this argument anyway.

@Toorima: Sorry about that. I REALLY should've made it more clear that the second statement was towards those that are arguing about the censorship. Either that, or I should've took a risk and made a second post with the statement towards the argument.

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server
Advertisement

MarkBlizzard

Rank 0
PostedMar 15, 2013 1:44 pm

Keep the Nudity

I say keep the nudity! Hard add more if you want. It's not every day America gets an Anime related game with Nudity. It's always more realistic games that, in my opinion, suck. I support the nudity. Just don't play it if it offends you so much, or just don't remove the censor bar. I am also not trying to antagonize anyone, just stating my opinion.

mrsbvalhalla

Rank 2
mrsbvalhalla
PostedMar 15, 2013 2:37 pm
i was a bit shocked at the npc's and characters when i first started playing lol not what i expected still a fun game thou

GMLeo

GameMaster: USA
GMLeo
PostedMar 15, 2013 2:45 pm
Always be sure to check the date of the last post before you reply to a thread. If it's been longer than a week or two, it's best to let the thread die Smile

New siggy to come soon!