Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedNov 25, 2012 9:37 am   Last edited by Extra0rdinary on Nov 25, 2012 9:56 am. Edited 1 time in total

[Possible solution] How to increase your FPS

Just some ideas on how to get the game to run a bit smoother.
The first thing I can suggest you all do is run DK Online without any other processes running. Meaning things like Chrome, Firefox, Steam, iTunes, Winamp, Windows Media Player, Yahoo Instant Messenger, MSN Messenger, Skype, Raid Call, Team Speak 2,

You can also try setting DK Online in Minimum spec mode. You can hit the ESC key in-game, click settings, then go to the graphics tab. In that menu you will see an option for Minimum Spec Mode. Click that and it will help quite a bit.

Other wise we can only hope for a more optimized game in OB.

With love and Best Regards,

Dani.

Credits:
Thanks to TreishaSempai for informing me about GameBooster 3
Advertisement

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 25, 2012 9:44 am
Since my work is a informatics engenieer, i must say one thing: Gamebooster is NOT a safe program, since it disable EVERYTHING, antivirus, firewall and so on. I know that when you play online you may not risk, but GB just do something that you can do BETTER if you optimize manually your PC by disabling windows services that are not necessary, reduce windows graphic and plugin and increase the resources the PC can dedicate to the client.

Extra0rdinary wrote:
THAT is what they MUST do, optimize the game engine.

Extra0rdinary

Rank 2
Extra0rdinary
PostedNov 25, 2012 9:46 am
Bryan.Fury wrote:
Since my work is a informatics engenieer, i must say one thing: Gamebooster is NOT a safe program, since it disable EVERYTHING, antivirus, firewall and so on. I know that when you play online you may not risk, but GB just do something that you can do BETTER if you optimize manually your PC by disabling windows services that are not necessary, reduce windows graphic and plugin and increase the resources the PC can dedicate to the client.

Extra0rdinary wrote:
THAT is what they MUST do, optimize the game engine.  

Thanks for the input, I'll remove the Game Booster stuff.

Bryan.Fury

Rank 3
Bryan.Fury
PostedNov 25, 2012 10:58 am
I had to say, because many people think that it's safe. As i said you MAY NOT risk because when you play you don't do other stuff, but you never know if you have somekind of risk installed on your pc without you know that will start to infect the Pc when you disable all with GB

BryanFury - Leader |Site|Forum|

notsobigjohn79

Rank 0
notsobigjohn79
PostedNov 25, 2012 3:50 pm

Re: [Possible solution] How to increase your FPS

Just some ideas on how to get the game to run a bit smoother.
Extra0rdinary wrote:
The first thing I can suggest you all do is run DK Online without any other processes running. Meaning things like Chrome, Firefox, Steam, iTunes, Winamp, Windows Media Player, Yahoo Instant Messenger, MSN Messenger, Skype, Raid Call, Team Speak 2,

You can also try setting DK Online in Minimum spec mode. You can hit the ESC key in-game, click settings, then go to the graphics tab. In that menu you will see an option for Minimum Spec Mode. Click that and it will help quite a bit.

With love and Best Regards,

Dani.

Credits:
Thanks to TreishaSempai for informing me about GameBooster 3

This method glitches for some people it did for me however, I posted the manual hack/fix for this issue in your originally stickied 'fix' guide post! =)