jmg123 wrote:
nobody will want to play  

You'll want to play.  

This. 'Nuff said.

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedNov 25, 2012 12:47 am
i wonder if the company thats making LO knows how many ppl is waiting to play this in the english version .... ik many ppl from ee will come here Razz

CookinDanger

Rank 4
CookinDanger
PostedNov 25, 2012 2:46 am
Azurasin wrote:
i wonder if the company thats making LO knows how many ppl is waiting to play this in the english version .... ik many ppl from ee will come here Razz  

EE and GF...

Azurasin

Rank 1
Azurasin
PostedNov 25, 2012 9:16 am
CookinDanger wrote:
Azurasin wrote:

EE and GF...  

i didnt play GF but i did play EE for a year Razz and it was there that i learn about LO 1 year ago Razz and stil nothing but ah wel since its taking so long its gonna be good Very Happy lets think positive Very Happy

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedNov 25, 2012 10:42 am
Azurasin wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Azurasin wrote:

EE and GF...  

i didnt play GF but i did play EE for a year Razz and it was there that i learn about LO 1 year ago Razz and stil nothing but ah wel since its taking so long its gonna be good Very Happy lets think positive Very Happy  

^ +1 - Let's think positive Smile

Fiorrekun

Rank 0
Fiorrekun
PostedDec 02, 2012 6:58 pm
Emyst wrote:
Azurasin wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
Azurasin wrote:

EE and GF...  

^ +1 - Let's think positive Smile  

+2 Very Happy

sykw625

Rank 0
sykw625
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:34 pm
yara4ever wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
jmg123 wrote:
nobody will want to play  

You'll want to play.  

This. 'Nuff said.  

No one knows what will happen in a year. Maybe other MMOs would've came out before then and take everyone away from waiting. Maybe the new FFXIV finally takes over as WoW crumbles within.

It's not like it is without worry. RO2 would've been hugely successful if it had come out early enough and on time, but it didn't and ultimately tanked and got over run by many other korean MMOs.

It's like predicting who will run for president in 2016. Everyone says it's going to be Ryan for Republicans now, but by 2016 it probably won't be.

In 1-2 years, LO will finally be released. By then if you guys aren't playing any other MMOs and remember there is such a game called Lime Odyssey that exists, you'll then ponder whether or not to download it.

qawsar

Rank 5
qawsar
PostedDec 03, 2012 1:44 pm
sykw625 wrote:
yara4ever wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
jmg123 wrote:
nobody will want to play  

You'll want to play.  

This. 'Nuff said.  

No one knows what will happen in a year. Maybe other MMOs would've came out before then and take everyone away from waiting. Maybe the new FFXIV finally takes over as WoW crumbles within.

It's not like it is without worry. RO2 would've been hugely successful if it had come out early enough and on time, but it didn't and ultimately tanked and got over run by many other korean MMOs.

It's like predicting who will run for president in 2016. Everyone says it's going to be Ryan for Republicans now, but by 2016 it probably won't be.

In 1-2 years, LO will finally be released. By then if you guys aren't playing any other MMOs and remember there is such a game called Lime Odyssey that exists, you'll then ponder whether or not to download it.  

ORRRRR

It comes out early next year and I download and continue to enjoy it as I uninstall KR LO from its Closed Beta testing.

ThesirKyle

Rank 0
ThesirKyle
PostedDec 15, 2012 2:48 am
qawsar wrote:
sykw625 wrote:
yara4ever wrote:
CookinDanger wrote:
jmg123 wrote:
nobody will want to play  

You'll want to play.  

This. 'Nuff said.  

ORRRRR

It comes out early next year and I download and continue to enjoy it as I uninstall KR LO from its Closed Beta testing.  

I wish I could understand Korean, trying out the KR LO would be great.
But If they really release a CBT for us shortly after the KR lO CBT I could really see the game come out next year