WhiteKitsune55

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Refusal to Participate

I am curious about something. This is entirely hypothetical as FoxesDen is not in the top 16, but if we were and we decided we did not want to deal with the drama of the guild wars, what would happen? would one team just win by default? and if so, how would they decide which team got that lucky straw?
Advertisement

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedNov 24, 2012 6:30 pm
Guild drawings are random, so i believe they are done on sundays, each guild will be faced against another randomly, theres no way to cancel the participation of your guild so yeah one guild would get lucky and that would be chosen randomly.

I don't see any reason why you wouldn't want to participate, you win honor and insignias even if you loose so at the very least go in afk >.<

nivtopdenueve

Rank 2
nivtopdenueve
PostedNov 24, 2012 7:25 pm
im sure you know by now your guild is to small and should get absolved. The pvp awards are to great to pass up so don't rob yourself and all your members without goin to war. Get into a top 16 guild which isn't hard and enjoy the battle. Even if you only can make the start you can still get good rewards and I know my guild, the redknights, have room for all your actives so join us and get that extra 500 honor 500 insignia that everybody wants. NiftyNivi approved.

TheBlueKitsune

Rank 0
PostedNov 25, 2012 12:46 am
I don't feel like switching back to my whitekitsune account right now so I am replying from here. First to jotas, I would not want to participate because I know from experience that guild wars are nothing but drama. even on here I have seen the flaming in world chat. I would not want to be a part of that. if my guildies decided they wanted to deal with the drama despite us being a drama free guild, then I would not stop them. I, however, would stay away. though your idea of going afk and just taking the last place award, it has its merits. no point in fighting even if we were the number one guild it wouldn't be worth it to fight for it.

now at niv, we actually are growing fairly quickly and as stated above, forget that drama. 500 honor and 500 insignias? sounds nice but it's not worth the drama. the whole point of me making my own guild is because I could not find a good guild. they were all either drama or silent and inactive. my guild is fun, friendly, and most importantly, NO DRAMA!

Bustadwolf

Rank 3
Bustadwolf
PostedNov 25, 2012 2:59 am
If guild vs guild(KoA vs Skyrim) regardless if you chose to send no one on your side opposing side will be rewarded

If guild vs no guild(Blade&Soul vs ) auto-win for that guild with no reward

Unless I read something wrong here