NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedNov 24, 2012 6:44 pm
Not to sound like "that guy", but the game DOES ask you to confirm you want to purchase coins to the character you selected. And if the mistake happened beforehand wouldn't that make you more mindful of selecting the proper character the next time?

And you make leveling a lv 5 sound like it is a chore... >.<

Advertisement

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 24, 2012 9:07 pm
NecromancerV wrote:
Not to sound like "that guy", but the game DOES ask you to confirm you want to purchase coins to the character you selected. And if the mistake happened beforehand wouldn't that make you more mindful of selecting the proper character the next time?

Remind me i need to do my laundry ._.

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedNov 24, 2012 9:43 pm   Last edited by sinarp on Nov 24, 2012 11:31 pm. Edited 1 time in total
NecromancerV wrote:

Necro THink of it with our point of view. Jennay works al day long aproximately 12 hours a day maybe plus taking care of her young one. which approxiatel will take about the rest of the day. And whe she has time she doens'thave time to really play the lower level to level it up. She needs to finish her task o boost up Her league. and plus HAve you ever heard the sayingtime is money? well approximately for us, tme is really money. We dont have time to level it up which may take up to two days (TAsks run out around lvl 10 or so which slows down the process.) 2 days in which we could have farmed Pearls in which we need or get cards to sell for some coins. Other than working on a lvl 5. at the same time like jennay said. In the past it was possible and now technology is more advanced so why not now? It would save much more time for us withtout stressing us out

Plus it happened to me beforehand too many times but it doesn't mean that we will remember. Same with math problem We learn times table all day long in 3rd grade but it doesn't mean we will get it all right in 10th grade. So can't say that we should always remember and know

cheezcake23

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 11:23 pm
edited for content.