Omninick1

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 10:43 am

All characters gone?

My characters have disappeared -.-
So I logged on to my account today and all my previous characters have COMPLETELY gone. No trace of them. I think it's to do with the fact that Gaia and Bodor have gone, but I was wondering if my characters are possibly retrievable. Thanks :'(
Advertisement

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 24, 2012 11:05 am
Make sure you're checking the right account, if your char were on either Bodor or Gaia, it's supposed to be on the new server named Ponchee, which is the merged server of the two previously mentioned.

If you still can't find your character, please fill out This Form and they will help you. Good luck! ♥

kellogshap

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:06 pm
All of my characters are gone too.. I have NEVER shared my info with anyone. . not even family.

My passwords changed and were extremely unique.

The security is top notch and up to date and yet this..

It shows I have 3 characters on Ponchee, yet it brings me to create a character screen. My characters are gone.

I have spent $100's if not $1000. of my real money on this game. Now what?

Yah sure I sent in an RT, but then what ? Do I get everything back? Actually ? Do I want anything back other than the real money I spent?

My personal life has been invaded thanks to Aeria, and I want, no I NEED to know exactly what they plan on doing to getting things corrected.

How is this thing even allowed to happen? Someone has hacked into my computer. I feel totally violated and disgusted..

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:10 pm
kellogshap wrote:
All of my characters are gone too.. I have NEVER shared my info with anyone. . not even family.

My passwords changed and were extremely unique.

The security is top notch and up to date and yet this..

It shows I have 3 characters on Ponchee, yet it brings me to create a character screen. My characters are gone.

I have spent $100's if not $1000. of my real money on this game. Now what?

Yah sure I sent in an RT, but then what ? Do I get everything back? Actually ? Do I want anything back other than the real money I spent?

My personal life has been invaded thanks to Aeria, and I want, no I NEED to know exactly what they plan on doing to getting things corrected.

How is this thing even allowed to happen? Someone has hacked into my computer. I feel totally violated and disgusted..  

If your char has been gone since merge, then they disappeared due a problem with the maintenance when they merged the server. If that's the case, please follow the link in my post above and they will help you retrieve your characters.

If you think you've been hacked and that someone deleted your characters, send in an RT and unless over a month passed since the deletion, they can help you recover your characters. The characters will be recovered in the exact state they were deleted in. Aeria doesn't refund money spent on AP, sadly.

I hope you can resolve this without any further issues, good luck!

xIreRoll

Rank 2
xIreRoll
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:13 pm
Did you lost character with merge?
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1804871
with merge some character have gone missing. And once you get your RT reply they should be able to revive characters once they work on it. They have no reason not to. But to answer your question I'd say you'd want your real money back ( js ) however good luck getting character back

kellogshap

Rank 0
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:17 pm
No. I played them every day. Well almost every day. And boom, when I when to log into the game yesterday. .. Gone .

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedNov 24, 2012 12:19 pm
kellogshap wrote:
No. I played them every day. Well almost every day. And boom, when I when to log into the game yesterday. .. Gone .  

Ah, then please send in an RT and they will do their best to help you. If you haven't already done it, I suggest changing password, maybe even e-mail attached to the account, and when you get your characters back, you might want to put character lock passwords on them just to be on the safe side.