aisonimp

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 2:12 pm

aeria errorrr

aeria games its tell me unexpected error has occurred white ignite was downloading this game.

someone tell me what to do with this i cant download any game
Advertisement

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 07, 2012 1:53 pm
1. Uninstall Ignite.
2. Clear the cache files for your browser (clear them for Internet Explorer as well even if it's not your default browser).
[Steps on clearing browser cache here.]
3. Disable your firewall/anti-virus or make sure you have an exception added for Ignite.
4. Re-install Ignite & Install the Game.

If it still does not work for you, please tell me which game you are wanting to play and I can provide you with an alternative download.

slayaofdarkness

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:10 am
ive had the same problem and am still having it after ninja's help... :/

Hello :)

weedmaster7

Rank 0
weedmaster7
PostedNov 22, 2012 1:11 pm

Download Error

Help!
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
1. Uninstall Ignite.
2. Clear the cache files for your browser (clear them for Internet Explorer as well even if it's not your default browser).
[Steps on clearing browser cache here.]
3. Disable your firewall/anti-virus or make sure you have an exception added for Ignite.
4. Re-install Ignite & Install the Game.

If it still does not work for you, please tell me which game you are wanting to play and I can provide you with an alternative download.  

Not Working for me. Still same error message..

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 22, 2012 2:01 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

o3o

weedmaster7

Rank 0
weedmaster7
PostedNov 23, 2012 2:18 am
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

o3o  

Its the DKO game. Thank you. It will not give me the items or the 200ap if I don't do it through ignite??

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 23, 2012 10:21 am
weedmaster7 wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

o3o  

Its the DKO game. Thank you. It will not give me the items or the 200ap if I don't do it through ignite??  

Make sure the game/ignite is deleted. Run a program like ccleaner to clean up using the registry/cleaner features to make sure ignite and everything was "properly deleted" then do a fresh install. Also you may want to try use a "clean boot" to see if there are any other issues causing this problem. To do this please follow the steps given below.

Step 1: Start the System Configuration Utility

Click Start, type msconfig in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.

If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or provide confirmation.
Step 2: Configure Selective Startup options

In the System Configuration Utility dialog box, click Selective Startup on the General tab.
Click to clear the Load Startup Items check box.
Note The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.
Click the Services tab.
Click to select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box.
Click Disable All, and then click OK.
When you are prompted, click Restart.
Step 3: Determine whether the problem is resolved

After the computer starts, try to start the affected game or program to determine whether the problem is resolved.
If the problem does not occur after you restart, the interference is occurring because of a background program or service. In this case, see the "Determine what is causing the problem" section.
If the problem returns after you perform a clean startup, the interference is not occurring because of a background program or service. In this case, this article cannot resolve your problem. See the "How to return Windows to Normal startup mode" section to return your computer to the original startup mode. Then, go to the "Next steps" section for other resources that may help you resolve this problem.

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 23, 2012 8:02 pm
weedmaster7 wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

o3o  

Hm honestly I'm not sure. Im not aware of that promotion or how it works. You can always send in a ticket and explain your situation to see if you can still get the prizes another way.

Anyways, there's actually already a DKO mirror set up here.

weedmaster7

Rank 0
weedmaster7
PostedNov 23, 2012 9:56 pm
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
weedmaster7 wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:
TheNinjaKitten wrote:

o3o  

Hm honestly I'm not sure. Im not aware of that promotion or how it works. You can always send in a ticket and explain your situation to see if you can still get the prizes another way.

Anyways, there's actually already a DKO mirror set up here.  

Thank You Hun!!

xShankzx

Rank 0
PostedDec 28, 2012 2:03 pm
I'm still having this problem. So far, there's no way to fix it.