PostedNov 22, 2012 2:32 am
Ah, really nice guide! ♥

<center><div> </div></center>
Advertisement

jabberwock2691

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 7:36 pm

Awakened Armor

the two awakening set for Heavy Armor, is that final ? coz what about for the H3ll Fire King set aren't they going to make an awakening set for it?

I wish would make awakening set for it. Crying or Very sad

P.S: (H3ll is edited)

DarylValentine

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
DarylValentine
PostedNov 23, 2012 5:15 am

Crafted Cloth Armor: Cast SPD/G-Healing set

Awaken Mighty Blessing Set

Effects:
2-Piece Effect: G-Healing increases +92
3-Piece Effect: WIS increases +28, MP cost decreases -62 points, and Cast SPD decreases -206
5-Piece Effect: All Elem. Resistances increase +4, AGI increases +58, and Max HP increases +928  

Just pointing out a typo for you ;o Well, I assume it's a typo. Don't nerf my cast spd for awakening the set qq

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedNov 23, 2012 8:05 am
DarylValentine wrote:

Crafted Cloth Armor: Cast SPD/G-Healing set

Awaken Mighty Blessing Set

Effects:
2-Piece Effect: G-Healing increases +92
3-Piece Effect: WIS increases +28, MP cost decreases -62 points, and Cast SPD decreases -206
5-Piece Effect: All Elem. Resistances increase +4, AGI increases +58, and Max HP increases +928  

Just pointing out a typo for you ;o Well, I assume it's a typo. Don't nerf my cast spd for awakening the set qq  

Pretty sure it is a typo yeah, from my info (TW wiki) it is increasing cast speed.

TymonTheThief

Rank 0
TymonTheThief
PostedNov 23, 2012 9:35 pm
And yet again light armor evade users get screwed. Why is there not a third awakened armor for light armor melee types?

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedDec 17, 2012 10:48 am
TymonTheThief wrote:
And yet again light armor evade users get screwed. Why is there not a third awakened armor for light armor melee types?  

Not really getting screwed. I'd almost put the regular gold set on par with the effectiveness of the Awakened sets just because it's that good already.

On the other hand, I have the same complaint about the Hellfire set, and I know that set is already pretty good, so I know where you're coming from.

luciferthansama

Rank 2
luciferthansama
PostedJan 26, 2013 3:33 pm
Pls lower the gold amount x.x TwT

phoephoe666

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2013 2:53 am
Fame Requirements:
25k fame in ???

The question is about the last set in the first post (speed cast, crit mag...) Thx !

MarlinAngel

Rank 0
MarlinAngel
PostedJan 30, 2013 4:42 am
phoephoe666 wrote:
Fame Requirements:
25k fame in ???

The question is about the last set in the first post (speed cast, crit mag...) Thx !  

Because the orange set already requires you to have 25k fame in Arcanum and Sage Stone (unlike other sets, which just need 25k fame in one place), the awakening set for fame cloth doesn't need another 25k fame anywhere.

alcidebava

Rank 0
PostedMar 01, 2013 9:30 am

Re: [Guide] Awakened Armor

A guide for helping you to know ahead of time what all you need to awaken your armor.
Light Armor

Crafted Light Armor: ACC/Crit DMG set

Awaken Honor Impact Set

Effects:
2-Piece Effect: LCK increases +29
3-Piece Effect: STR increases +58, ATK SPD increases +206, and Malice caused by each attack decreases -8%
5-Piece Effect: +184 to Nature DMG, AGI increases +58, and P-CRIT rate increases +206

Revival Holy War Sprite Scroll Upper Half (body/gloves)

Cost: 2250g

"I am a Light Armor Sprite living within this scroll. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the scroll.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the power of armors for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"Defeat Rysel in Trial: Sturmfrau and gain Bug Queen's Mucous. That's not easy to get."
"Next, get Mysterious Pickaxe from Crystal Cross Merchant and combine Sacred Spirit Pickaxe with War Stones. You also need Awaken Holy Scar Gem."
"Lastly, bring me the Honor Battle Brigandine and Honor Battle Bracers, and I will release their true power."

"If you don't know how to get the materials, I can help."

-Blueprint: Sacred Spirit Pickaxe: Intermediate Expedition Trial Merchant (costs 300 trial medals to buy, then 275g and 30 War Stones to craft)
-Mysterious Pickaxe: Crystal Cross Shop (costs 2200 CCM)
-Awaken Holy Scar Gem Fragment: May obtain by digging at the Mine in towns with Sacred Spirit Pickaxe
-Bug Queen's Mucous: May gain by defeating Rysel in Trial: Sturmfrau

"Good luck, Eternal Guardian!"

Requirements Summary:

• Collect Awaken Holy Scar Gem Fragment x40
  • Collect Bug Queen's Mucous x1
  • Collect Honor Battle Brigandine x1
  • Collect Honor Battle Bracers x1

Revival Holy War Sprite Scroll Lower Half (boots/hat/belt)

Cost: 2250g

"I am a Light Armor Sprite living within this scroll. As an Eternal Guardian, only you can hear me," boomed the scroll.
"Prove your worth, and I will bring out the power of armors for you. However, you must bring me the materials I require."
"Defeat Luisaka in Death Valley to gain Luisaka's Fibula. That's not easy to get. Next, get Alpaca Kingdom Golden Key and Silver Key from Netherworld Predator."
"And, bring me the secret recipe to combine Ancient Soul Energy."
"Lastly, bring me the Honor Battle Hat, Honor Battle Band and Honor Battle Boots, and I will release their true power."

"If you don't know how to get the materials, I can help."

-Alpaca Kingdom Golden Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Gristle Prison with Challenge Mode.
-Alpaca Kingdom Silver Key: May gain by defeating Netherworld Predator in Skleros's Ice Abyss with Challenge Mode.
-Secret: Ancient Soul Energy: Ancient Spirit Follower Fame Shop (costs 515g 550s & 25k Fame to buy, then 275g & 40 Dragon Knight Honor Badges to craft)
-Luisaka's Fibula: May gain by defeating the Wandering Boss Luisaka in Death Valley.

"Good luck, Eternal Guardian!"

Requirements Summary:

• Collect Alpaca Kingdom Golden Key x15
  • Collect Alpaca Kingdom Silver Key x15
  • Collect Ancient Soul Energy x1
  • Collect Luisaka's Fibula x1
  • Collect Honor Battle Hat x1
  • Collect Honor Battle Band x1
  • Collect Honor Battle Boots x1

Fame Requirements:
25k fame in Spirit Follower

Hey, i'm playing on the french server, and i was looking for infos about the awakned armors. Thank for the guide, it was very helpful. however, there is just one thing who seems odd : "40 Dragon Knight Honor Badges" . this is arenas medals from the DK or something else?

Glaedr

*sorry for the mistakes, my english isn't perfect!*

Glaedr, spiritus deus!