Rank 0
YukoHoon
PostedNov 23, 2012 9:58 am
Weapon: L. Sword
Mode: Defeat
Build (include temper, emblems, and mods, etc.): 40000, Moon/X, mods on speed
Flask: Any
Maps: Any
Reason: C1 Moon gives the weapon an all-around-you crowd control attack that cleans the area nicely. With one Large flask you get your first attack, so flasking should be fast.

I'm not good at PvP. I live with it.
Advertisement

LionDM

Rank 3
LionDM
PostedJan 04, 2013 11:59 am
Please add this weapon in the Destroy category because it rocks, and people die and die and die and die and die and die and die and die when they face me while using this....

Weapon: Twin Rods

Build: 42330 (25 max temper)

Element: Lightning

Modifications: 1x Max Temper to /25, 4x speed (110 --> 118)

Explanation: The increased speed makes pvp fighting and distance running much easier. Attack power is excellent with blitz. Flasking with c1 Crescent, c3, or c5 all work well. 2 damage is plenty to drop towers/juggernauts with a long c3. There are plenty of attacks that have Super Armor to give even more advantage while fighting. And now with the patched musou, T.Rods have another strong option to cut your enemies down. Say my name (Lion!) when you kill someone with these!!

This weapon is also great in Showdowns!

yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
A "snowy" place in Florida, United States
PostedJan 08, 2013 9:29 pm
Will get this updated~ Collegeandprocrastinationhurtsmysoul.

Aiai.JQ1 (Wu)
"I'll teach you... my eternal dream, enchanting like you've never known before."

CrowleyX

Rank 1
CrowleyX
PostedJul 27, 2013 10:19 am
is there any build for Flute?
bcs i like tht weapon Smile
cannot find it in ur thread

thx in advance...

Char: Konouichi - Faction: Wu Force - Home City: WeiWu - Rank: Perimeter General - Guild: Guildless m/ - Cara Soror - Metal is the Law :D

yinyangmatrix

Rank 4
yinyangmatrix
A "snowy" place in Florida, United States
PostedOct 01, 2013 7:51 am

And bringing this back up~ !

Update!

First of all, I'll apologize for not managing this guide well, but I'm glad it's been able to help some people over the course of time. \(^o^)/

However, this guide is in dire need to be updated with CP builds for the new weapons and other builds that haven't been recommended! I'm sure there's tons of interesting builds out there~

Please remember to fill out the form when submitting a recommendation to the thread:

Code:
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Mode:[/b]
[b]Build (include temper, emblems, and mods, etc.):[/b]
[b]Flask:[/b]
[b]Maps:[/b]
[b]Reason:[/b]
[b]Video:[/b]

Active discussions over builds are completely welcome! I would also like to add that I updated the form so players can post a video link example of their recommendation. It's completely optional, but it would be nice to see that build in action!

Thank you in advance for your cooperation~ !