feryugi10

Rank 0
feryugi10
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Yet another AM asking for help...

A couple of questions..
Hello everyone , I hope you're having a great day.

I'm a archmage in the LAT version of the game , I'm at level 70 currently and im on a process to get my gear in the best possible state.

So this leads me to ask... What kind of ancient stones should I equip my pvp set with? , The vit +2 or the Wil +6 ones?...
Also, im having troubles deciding which relic to use, 65 or 70..., I can only make one atm, and I will be mostly be focusing on pvp, and the occasional PT...

That would be the only thing wandering off my mind right now, Thanks for reading and I hope you can give me a answer on this pair of questions.
Advertisement

TheDiseased2

Rank 4
TheDiseased2
Eating all your cookies in NSW, Australia
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:48 pm

Re: Yet another AM asking for help...

A couple of questions..
feryugi10 wrote:
Hello everyone , I hope you're having a great day.

I'm a archmage in the LAT version of the game , I'm at level 70 currently and im on a process to get my gear in the best possible state.

So this leads me to ask... What kind of ancient stones should I equip my pvp set with? , The vit +2 or the Wil +6 ones?...
Also, im having troubles deciding which relic to use, 65 or 70..., I can only make one atm, and I will be mostly be focusing on pvp, and the occasional PT...

That would be the only thing wandering off my mind right now, Thanks for reading and I hope you can give me a answer on this pair of questions.  

if i were you i would use the +6 vit +1 evade stones since pvp set gives decent evade you should be able to get to about 60-80 evade doing this which is funny imo. and added hp is always good for an AM

feryugi10

Rank 0
feryugi10
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:55 pm

A couple of questions..
TheDiseased2 wrote:

if i were you i would use the +6 vit +1 evade stones since pvp set gives decent evade you should be able to get to about 60-80 evade doing this which is funny imo. and added hp is always good for an AM  

Hmm I see, I see it as a quite trollish build :3, only problem I see with it would be that my m-atk would fall because of the +54 the +9 int offers, would that make that much of a difference? or would I be just OK?

As of right now, no pots or anything like that , i have 7494 M-atk and 44% crit rate...

TheDiseased2

Rank 4
TheDiseased2
PostedNov 22, 2012 11:00 pm

A couple of questions..
feryugi10 wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:

Hmm I see, I see it as a quite trollish build :3, only problem I see with it would be that my m-atk would fall because of the +54 the +9 int offers, would that make that much of a difference? or would I be just OK?

As of right now, no pots or anything like that , i have 7494 M-atk and 44% crit rate...  

your crit is fine (AMs suffer in crit rate at 70) and lol 54 int = 162 mattack, 2%crit so if you value that over 1.4k hp, 6 evade, 50 def then sure

feryugi10

Rank 0
feryugi10
PostedNov 22, 2012 11:04 pm

A couple of questions..
TheDiseased2 wrote:
feryugi10 wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:

your crit is fine (AMs suffer in crit rate at 70) and lol 54 int = 162 mattack, 2%crit so if you value that over 1.4k hp, 6 evade, 50 def then sure  

I see, then i shall go with that build .
Thank you very much for your time responding n_n'!, just one last thing and im clear!
Should i use relic 70 for its 30% crit or go full dps with the 65 one? ( I can only make one atm >.<)

TheDiseased2

Rank 4
TheDiseased2
PostedNov 23, 2012 12:40 am

A couple of questions..
feryugi10 wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:
feryugi10 wrote:
TheDiseased2 wrote:

I see, then i shall go with that build .
Thank you very much for your time responding n_n'!, just one last thing and im clear!
Should i use relic 70 for its 30% crit or go full dps with the 65 one? ( I can only make one atm >.<)  

to properly work with the 65 relic you need the 70 gvg set otherwise your crit rate suffers badly. go with the 70 relic it is a great relic that will help beyond pvp. but if your in a situation where your getting ganged and have gravity barrier or staff proc on then spam your aoes to proc 70 relic then switch to 65 relic and back again.

maco596

Rank 0
maco596
PostedMay 24, 2013 7:05 am
For the Relic lvl 65 for pvp set. and 70 for GvG set Smile

ThaoBear

Rank 2
ThaoBear
PostedMay 24, 2013 7:06 am
maco596 wrote:
For the Relic lvl 65 for pvp set. and 70 for GvG set Smile  

Check the date of the thread before posting.

<center></center>

ToshiruGamingv2

Rank 0
ToshiruGamingv2
PostedMay 24, 2013 2:33 pm
ah yes indeed lol nvm erased that lol