speedj

Rank 0
speedj
PostedOct 06, 2012 10:27 am

Weapons Altar

i been waiting for some new weapons to come out or something to replace my vile helix but i just have no luck cause cant find any good 1's so if you could do an altar with most of the weapons in it even if its for 1 hour i'd gladly appreciate it ^^ thx wait i'll give u a list of 1's i'd like:
LifeSaber (prime)
Trident of Storm (prime)
Aurora Lance (prime)
Cupid's Bow (prime)
and Alpaca Knight Sword(prime) and tradable
i'd really like to see this happen thx again
Advertisement

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedOct 06, 2012 10:56 am

Re: Weapons Altar

speedj wrote:
i been waiting for some new weapons to come out or something to replace my vile helix but i just have no luck cause cant find any good 1's so if you could do an altar with most of the weapons in it even if its for 1 hour i'd gladly appreciate it ^^ thx wait i'll give u a list of 1's i'd like:
LifeSaber (prime)
Trident of Storm (prime)
Aurora Lance (prime)
Cupid's Bow (prime)
and Alpaca Knight Sword(prime) and tradable
i'd really like to see this happen thx again  

The Alpaca knight Sword prime or alpha i hope they wont ever put in the altar, people are working hard on making that sword trough an ingame system, and something like an ingame quest/system reward should never ever end up in the altar or any other ap buying way.

Also btw not all the weapons you listed are one handed costume weapons.

TwilightPanther

Rank 0
TwilightPanther
PostedNov 01, 2012 5:38 pm

Diamonds and Ice

I would love to see an item that unbinds weapons or armor that are 10 or 15 levels below your character's current level

I have all this old gear, I upgraded and enchanted and loved -_- but alas tis no longer viable for me, I cant put it in the archive, I cant give it to newbies in the guild or friends

I realize it can be a good thing to have the items bound, it stops theft and if your account get hax then you dont loose everything

Perhaps, an Unbinding Ritual ^_^ that requires a pin # or password diffrent from the other ones on your account?

I'm sure someone has already recomended such, so i shall add my voice to theirs ^_^

P.S. plz plz plz the ruffle two piece and sucubus on the altar or in the shop, heck even just white ones in the shop

P.S.S one of the things that makes me like MMO's more is the level of customization i have on my character, Please Please Please add more hair styles and colors ^_^ its really simple and easy to do just a few hours of 3d modeling and a color set, not to mention if you did that your sales of makeover kits would go UP ^_^ people like choices ^_^ people love cute ^_^

Xoxo,

(Diamond)(Ice)(Tiny_Tina)

dragonzora56

Rank 0
PostedNov 06, 2012 9:49 pm

add to the item mall

add the sky blue day off combo (male version too) and the others that would go with it and price it about 1099 ap i would think would be a desent price

escacrew2

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2012 8:17 pm

suggesting new item in the item mall

i wish u make something like "already bound --> bind to equip" scroll. even its limited to archive items, i believe its cool stuff and mny EE players will buy it Razz

cuang123

Rank 0
cuang123
PostedNov 08, 2012 1:01 am
How about an item that would make race changing avaible?

Reason: Well so far, when we reach end game, it would be about this time that one would choose a class to focus on, and then sometimes <insert class here> doesnt really fit/work right with your chosen race, since we all know there is a race that would better fit this or that class in game..

I know it would be weird to see your good old Halfkin friend become a Bear next time you bump into eachother, but I dunno I find it helpful or something near that area, since I myself so wanted to change Races but dont have the time to make a new character and level it way up there again, since I dont have enough free time to grind it back high up.. You already have name change available for 999 AP so why not include a Race change available?

Just my thoughts Smile

Yeah.. Whatever

Remmie

Rank 1
Remmie
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:08 pm

Loot Wheels (Eden Crystals)

I don't know why, but I figured since I have quite a bit of AP, I'd spend some on the Eden Crystal loot wheel. Typically I stay away from random loot bags/boxes, mystery things, and especially the random loot wheels. But I figured hey, it's the holiday, maybe I'll get lucky right? Treat myself to something I usually never do...

No.

I spun the wheel about 12 or 13 times, and each and EVERY single spin got me Non-Tradeable Eden crystals, mostly single ones, with about 2 or 3 spins landing on the 2X Non-Tradeable crystal prize.

A few times I almost got really good wins, but the very last tick of the wheel landed it on a Non-Tradeable slot. How in the world is this random or fair? 99AP a pop and I couldn't at LEAST get one TRADEABLE Eden Crystal?

You'd think there would be better odds for this wheel. And honestly, I don't feel it's worth my time to bother with this thing again. So since Eden came out until now I feel nothing has really been done to make the chances on the loot wheel any better. I definitely feel really crappy that I wasted so much AP on those spins.

Also, I miss the free loot box being only an hour between cool down times. I think it's 3 hours now? I wish it would go back to how it was. It was bad enough I had to download a whole other program just to even access it. The last thing I need is to bog down my computer with more software I'll only want to use for one thing and then exit out of. What was wrong with it being in the web browser? But I don't really think the Eden staff has much say over what's done and it's just a company wide decision, so it's not your fault and I understand that. Just giving my two cents.

Also, Happy Thanksgiving everyone! <3

Server: Emerald - Channel: 7 - IGN: Thoren

MrSheebo

Rank 0
PostedJan 13, 2013 12:42 am

Re: Diamonds and Ice

TwilightPanther wrote:
I would love to see an item that unbinds weapons or armor that are 10 or 15 levels below your character's current level

I have all this old gear, I upgraded and enchanted and loved -_- but alas tis no longer viable for me, I cant put it in the archive, I cant give it to newbies in the guild or friends

I realize it can be a good thing to have the items bound, it stops theft and if your account get hax then you dont loose everything

Perhaps, an Unbinding Ritual ^_^ that requires a pin # or password diffrent from the other ones on your account?

I'm sure someone has already recomended such, so i shall add my voice to theirs ^_^

P.S. plz plz plz the ruffle two piece and sucubus on the altar or in the shop, heck even just white ones in the shop

P.S.S one of the things that makes me like MMO's more is the level of customization i have on my character, Please Please Please add more hair styles and colors ^_^ its really simple and easy to do just a few hours of 3d modeling and a color set, not to mention if you did that your sales of makeover kits would go UP ^_^ people like choices ^_^ people love cute ^_^

Xoxo,

(Diamond)(Ice)(Tiny_Tina)

^

This please. =3=

criss8427

Rank 2
criss8427
PostedJan 18, 2013 6:17 pm
There should be a pet altar or tier event to go along with the new patch.

Preferably Prime pets : p Magic sparrow please

Earthywar

Rank 0
PostedJan 18, 2013 6:22 pm
^ This please. Except the Dragon pets and Kitsu pets as well Very Happy