Creatiz

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 11:41 am

Ddtank. Weapon pick confuse

Hey. I am playing DDtank and really want to use basket weapon. But i just dont see the meaning in the attribute system. It feels like offence weapons always are the best and the other weapons just dont stand a chance.
Some one please tell me the meaning with the weapon and attribute system.
Thanks guys.
Advertisement

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 22, 2012 12:19 pm
This is the wrong section. Please ask around over Here

Request Move.

doru73

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 2:00 pm
deatheater59 wrote:
This is the wrong section. Please ask around over Here

Request Move.  

!?

lol..

Actually, i wouldn't say that there is a really bad weapon. but i can say that specific weapons are better for early or later game phases.

Harm and Offense increase your attack, thats clear. So if you just have to deal alot of damage, the best weapon would be Flames, Muramasa or Torch.

Agility decides who starts the battle, how much stamina you have for movement and Items and the Delay.

Defense decreases the Damage you get from enemies and Monsters, and also lifts up your HP, but only a tiny bit.

Luck increases your chances of landing a critical hit. Also it increases the critical Damage Amount and pierces through your Enemys Armor and Defense, but only noticeable at very high luck, let's say 800+.

So you see, all atributes are important.
The Reason why most ppl choose Nugget and Flames at start is, that there is not much Armor and Defense they fight against, also the Rounds are not very important since the Damage of the Players are not high enough to win the game just by starting it.

And sadly, Basket is that Weapon which combines the both Atributes that are pretty useless at the start.

But it still has a very big PRO, which is it's Pow. If you use it wisely, you kill everyone who has no "Pit" activated.

This was for the early Phase.

Later, you will notice that you fight against alot of Monsters with very high Armor, also alot of Players increase their Defense and Armor after lv35+ to stay alive in the Heroic Boatyards.

That's the time when Plunger, Laser and Basket get interesting.
Especially Plunger is very usefull for heroic boatyards as it increases your Defense and Luck.

And if you have enough POwer, and you fight on a good Map, Basket with POW can 1-hit-kill many Players.

hope this helps

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedNov 22, 2012 3:54 pm
This post was originally made in the AeriaGames General Section.