lolyman16

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 12:20 pm

Goblins Fur, Wolf Teeth etc..

dropping too much!
Hello,

i do SCH with my friends daily and we get too much of these Task Items, but the Problem is that we are not really going to finish those Tasks as the Weapons we would get are not what we want.

I understand that they have to drop from heroic boatyards, but would it be possible to decrease their rate a bit, because somedays we get only those and are extremly frustrated since we do those heroic boatyards not only for Medals but also for possible Pearl Rewards and similar.

thanks
Advertisement

gummybear23

Rank 1
PostedNov 21, 2012 1:21 pm
Aeria is a game publisher, which means Aeria cannot change the game's setting, content and game coding. Only 7 Road, the developer can do that and so far, Aeria can only send suggestion and ask them to fix bugs. Why don't you try to suggest in the " Suggest Thread", something might happen Very Happy

sinarp

Rank 2
PostedNov 21, 2012 9:51 pm
I understand what you are saying but Dont forget think about it the other way around. If someone really wants to get those pieces for epic task. Wouldn't they have to redo over and over until they can get it from hero? that would be the same as someone not getting what they want from farming. its true you can purchase pieces but dont u think purchasing the synth stone is already expensive? JUst saying from differen't POV