100%1
0%0
Total Votes :: 1

darkone24h7

Rank 0
PostedOct 11, 2012 9:44 am

Economy problem

I see many people saying that economy is bad, and I agree economy went crazy. But unlike many people I don't think main problem is AP items prices in gold but smth else. Main problem is no gold leaves game, we all make way too much than we can spend on pots, noone uses npc merchants there is no gold leaving only gold comming in.
To fix economy there is only 2 solutions.

1. In any way that will work you need to remove gold from game, so that items could be bought by gold, making GB non tradable solves nothing, now max trade in gold is 4 bil instead of 8 bil still you got limit on gold. So make huge gold sink, removing 50 100 bilion solwes nothing you need to do that on daily bases to remove gold from game. Removing gold would fork for sure if you put OP seller for 4 bil in AH, that would get much OP-s in game tho, but would for sure make a real gold sink. People would be buying that OP-s till there is no more gold on server. After that others would start selling OP-s for less gold, and there you go you have normal economy. Or idk sell smth that people can use, Etain pots for high amount of gold, at least that is consumable and will not stay in game too long. Realy make 200 Etains cost 4 bilion. Yes people will buy them and yes you will make a good gold sink.

2. This is far more simpler solution. Remove max gold you can have. So there is no max gold. Why? Yes prices will go skyway high, but let's get real noone gets gold from selling stuff to npc. How you get gold you farm stuff people wanna buy, gear lapis and so on. Simple example, if I sell 10 lvl 5 crafts that's more or less walue of 1 OP. So farmer don't realy care if OP is 4 bil 8 bil or 20 bil. My craft 5 will be 2 bilion and after I sell 10 I'll buy OP. Removing MAX gold limit would make trade much more easy and give back AH board a purpose. Bc now you can only sell stuff that is less than 4 bil worth. I wanna sell Craft 7 I would sell it for 8 bilion but I can't.
Advertisement

ShaiyaSage

Rank 1
ShaiyaSage
PostedOct 11, 2012 10:02 pm

The drops ,quests, merchants, Raffles, events, and AP!!!

All of these are lacking oversight to some degree.
You have alot of ways to get stuff in this game and I love that.

My main concern seems to be the quantity and the value of the stuff we are getting.

This game is out to turn a buck as it should be and there is nothing wrong with that.

What seems to be wrong is that when you have 2 factions like AP vs. Farmer they need to stay on semi equal terms with AP holding a slight advantage. And right now AP is over powering and has been for several years.

The bosses should be instance and not just for parties but for an individual too.

The bosses with the best stuff should be out in the open, in PVP maps and not instanced, one boss for every PVP map that spawns on the hour and 2 mini bosses that spawn every half hour.

The drops of all of shaiya should be every item you have to offer except some AP exclusive items that can be changed from time to time to drop in game like: the new items only sold for AP for 3 months and then it trickles into the game as a drop. And there could be some AP exclusive items as long as they don't give an advantage for to long. An advantage for to long would be lapis, gear, weapons ,etc.

Grinders need a reason to grind, farmers need a reason to farm, PVPers need a reason to PVP, and AP buyers need a reason to buy.

If an item is is deemed to powerful and gets discontinued don't let those that have one keep it instead give them the next best thing, the current value of that item in AP or there choice of an item that is still playable.

<a></a>

GJVV

Rank 1
GJVV
PostedNov 20, 2012 7:57 pm
AGE is trying to push people into buying AP and I dont have a problem with that as they are a business and need to make money too.

Some players live in countries where AP purchasing isnt an option due to AP cards not being sold or security issues around using online methods like paypal.

To remedy this these players need to buy AP items from other players at an inflated (greedy) price or buy AP card codes off other players at great risk of being scammed.

Why doesnt AGE sell AP card codes direct to players in game by way of a GM logging in and selling direct, say once a month. This will give people a chance to buy AP with a trusted person as the seller. Also this could be used to sink OP's from game as this is the current currency to most players.

darkone24h7

Rank 0
PostedNov 21, 2012 5:47 pm
money system should be changed, there should not be max amount of gold!!!!!
that's only problem we have, not beeing able to buy for gold. Don't know how programing stuff work, but I am preety sure that's not that hard thing to fix, just let people have a lot more gold on them, than you can have AH board working and 99% of people will be happy. My problem now is I can get 50 bilion easy but I can't hold them and I need to shout in trade to buy some items instead of just picking them up from AH board. I don't play that much at all but yes I am a lvl 80 and will be next max lvl in 7 days the new lvl-s come, and I never bought AP, that's the thing area don't like about me Smile) Main point is let AP buyers sell stuff for gold let farmers buy AP items for gold. ATM I need to sell like 3 craft 6 for OP bc if I sell them on board I can't use that gold I got, pointless, and realy bad engenyered.

shane247

Rank 1
shane247
PostedDec 29, 2012 8:23 am
increase drop rates for all lapis please

Signature deleted due to shaiya sucking so bad

CattyBeast

Rank 0
CattyBeast
PostedJan 03, 2013 11:45 pm

re:farming and drops
anyone tried a p server lately .....
u can farm anything cept certain ap items like pre ele tops and helms and if u wish to donate u can , in item mall u simply BUY ur set ( around 10k ap/dp) ..farm ur lapis and ops and off u go and its pvp 24/7 ..not this 1 year of farming to get pvp ready ( if u dont buy ap)
U have a great game..just ur focus is solely on revenue ...... how about u make sets cheaper and buyable directly ( no mystery box sht /or tiered) u want ppl to pvp but ik i dont wanna wait all that time ... the average life span of games for a real gamer is abt 6 months..and u are lucky to have retained many players for a long amount of time
maybe a simple idea is a ap recycling day ...65+ gears can b given over to gm for new set or ap
my quit was over the already inflated gear costs for 65+ set ..had it partly linked then u make 70 set ..now 70+ and 80 set ...
where does it end ?
with pplz wallets .....

on p servers is literally thousands of shaiya players who quit cos of the cost ..give em a set and a low drop rate of ops ingame and this game would become huge again

and yes the max cash is a joke when ops = ur max cash -.-

Sir_Rhion

Rank 0
Sir_Rhion
PostedAug 03, 2013 5:22 pm
Up all rate drops for this Episode plz

sxf104

Rank 0
PostedNov 07, 2013 12:21 am

Re: Talk to tactics: Drops and farming

Feedback thread for changes that could be made to farming and drops
Tactics
Game player loss,have nothing to do but pvp,have no possion to spend money,These are the current Shaiya's situation.I hope youall can to improve.
So can I give you some suggestion following that?
1.Declare that no lv90~, it is significant to reassure the player.
2.Delete most maps ,only keep 1-15 pvp 20-30 pvp and keolious for lv.
Make some new maps
(1)New 80 pvp map : 5v5 pvp,set a random boss which can drop element1,element2,debuff lapis,lv7 lapis,lv8 lapis,lucky lapis,mechine lapis,a variety of acc ,or nothing etc.you just have to adjust rare item occurring,hold on PLH's price.Condition of killing boss is that a party need kill all of another party.Knight cant us any invincible status in map .
(2)New world map:US server V Asia server(South Korea and Japan and China).
3.Good idea:pvp cant get any benefit!so suggest that pvp can drop something from player( is not player iteams of inventory,example lv5 lv6 lapis or some thing ).
4.Remove Pet and Custome:First laggy,second ugly,we are adult,dont like them!both slots can intead of cap badge(gleamy and colourful lapis),headwear,waistband,stiletto,hidden weapons.80lv gear is beautyful,why we cover beauty with ugly?
5.About web mall:Can to sell any gear,all lv gears and to maintain price stability.dont sell any lapis(include EOM),ofc you can sell enchant lapis,and make enchant up to 25.
6.Make a new 80lv gear:Need beauty,sturdy,and especially metal texture!dont like yellow and blue set,we cant differentiate from thier external form,but writ "fighter" or "defender",pleace to make different appearance for 5 classes.
7.Real knight is keeping on a horse,so give horse back to defender.
Not another of Nexon's unwanted and dotty ideas! Embarassed

crbaal

Rank 0
crbaal
PostedNov 30, 2013 8:43 am
we need some things drop in game that are ap items maybe come up with a way non ap buyers can get lv8s considering goin into pvp 65+ stats short each pcs it adds up CPF/COD needs to drop a bit more then it does

introduce more bosses to allow for Ap items to drop

Lv80 weaps 6slot need a new way to obtain or at least increase the crapy low drop rate from boxes cause ive done that many C5 runs 300+ at the least never once got a lv80 6slot weap or even seen the etain box

Tiamat Flame needs a drop rate increase....

crbaal

Rank 0
crbaal
PostedNov 30, 2013 8:45 am

Re: Talk to tactics: Drops and farming

Feedback thread for changes that could be made to farming and drops
sxf104 wrote:
Tactics
Game player loss,have nothing to do but pvp,have no possion to spend money,These are the current Shaiya's situation.I hope youall can to improve.
So can I give you some suggestion following that?
1.Declare that no lv90~, it is significant to reassure the player.
2.Delete most maps ,only keep 1-15 pvp 20-30 pvp and keolious for lv.
Make some new maps
(1)New 80 pvp map : 5v5 pvp,set a random boss which can drop element1,element2,debuff lapis,lv7 lapis,lv8 lapis,lucky lapis,mechine lapis,a variety of acc ,or nothing etc.you just have to adjust rare item occurring,hold on PLH's price.Condition of killing boss is that a party need kill all of another party.Knight cant us any invincible status in map .
(2)New world map:US server V Asia server(South Korea and Japan and China).
3.Good idea:pvp cant get any benefit!so suggest that pvp can drop something from player( is not player iteams of inventory,example lv5 lv6 lapis or some thing ).
4.Remove Pet and Custome:First laggy,second ugly,we are adult,dont like them!both slots can intead of cap badge(gleamy and colourful lapis),headwear,waistband,stiletto,hidden weapons.80lv gear is beautyful,why we cover beauty with ugly?
5.About web mall:Can to sell any gear,all lv gears and to maintain price stability.dont sell any lapis(include EOM),ofc you can sell enchant lapis,and make enchant up to 25.
6.Make a new 80lv gear:Need beauty,sturdy,and especially metal texture!dont like yellow and blue set,we cant differentiate from thier external form,but writ "fighter" or "defender",pleace to make different appearance for 5 classes.
7.Real knight is keeping on a horse,so give horse back to defender.
Not another of Nexon's unwanted and dotty ideas! Embarassed  

so u want aeria to turn it into a PS?