S0ulCal1ber

Rank 4
S0ulCal1ber
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:19 am

Re: AVA Game Sage Applications

Applications Only Topic
hugo_killer1987 wrote:
this is completly retard keep lething the players be GS etc and you guys will see what will hapen to the game like it hapend to shaiya babilonia evryone hacking adn farm kill etc  

what?
Advertisement

xs_NAsty_xs

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 10:11 am
A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?
I can't understand this question , sorry
B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?
I have runned a lot of events with my country players. They all enjoyed them, there has been some other events too with all players from TS3
C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?
I've helped like thousands of peoples out of problems. I just started trying to help in forums too
D. What experience do you have with our forum community?
Lot of experiences. This forum community is friendly Wink Some other trolls aren't and when the game server are down, then everybody rages
E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.
Good GameSage helps people out of they're problems. EX: If im having a problem about AVA or with Aeria Ignite then i need to help him out of this proble.
F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)?
Because AVA is at the moment best FPS game and almost 50% of my country youngs are playing this game Smile

xAtomicEgg

Rank 5
xAtomicEgg
PostedNov 19, 2012 10:23 am
Ziggy and K@ng for GS

Change.

The2009RKO

GameSage: Alliance of Valiant Arms
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:07 pm
This thread is only for Applications so please keep it clean to make it easier to GMs evaluate each Application.

To give feedback please go to this Post.

AutoAngelV2

Rank 1
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:19 pm
In-Game Name: StayHome

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?
In all honesty, I have been contributing to the community a little on the forums, when A.V.A first transferred to AeriaGames. In game I have been helping people solve Technical problems.

I've hosted pugs back when A.V.A was still with IJJI but at the moment I've not been working with any Organizational Events but I am willing to help if asked.

In the past, I have helped people with server problems, Technical issues, and I devote my time helping people, when they ask for help. I don't Ignore any whispers in game, so feel free to ask questions about any issue.

To be honest I do not post on the forum often, I'm mostly well known in-game but I will start posting and helping on forums if that is the requirements.

I think a GameSage is suppose to be a Friendly, Intelligent, Hard worker who is Devoted in helping the community and keeping A.V.A a Safe and clean Community without hackers. I also think that GameSages are suppose to help the game masters with any bugs and glitches that are going on in-game.

I want to be a GameSage for Alliance Of Valiant Arms and not another because I have more experience In this game then any other. I also WILL devote my time and effort to help this community and I also have a brief idea on how A.V.A works and how I can Help fix any bugs or hacks.

GMFalcon

GameMaster: USA
GMFalcon
PostedNov 20, 2012 8:14 pm
Tomorrow (11/21) will be the last day to submit GS apps. Please make sure to follow all the steps when applying!

CyberRion

Rank 4
PostedNov 21, 2012 7:53 am   Last edited by CyberRion on Nov 22, 2012 4:34 pm. Edited 5 times in total
List your in-game name for AVA: snaes

First off, I said that I'm not going to go for a gamesage position this time but I really want to get this community on their level where we/they supposed to be and become the great, friendly, competitive community before. So, here we go; I'm big supporter of "mk2 era" and I want to make this community as it was before the first game-breaking gun got added to the game (Sidewinder, obviously). The community was way better before; I don't think there were any hackers, people played for fun and the communication was way more "relaxed". Also the game itself was better. I do help people on forums (Two stickies, one in tech help and one in media subforum) and I enjoy doing it. However, the bad part about me is my temperament and a lot of people could dislike it because i get angry really fast on times. But since I'm back I think I'll just take A.V.A easier and go over people's hate calm and on the "I don't give a -" way Smile I support competitive scene and I think it's the most important part about the actual game because it makes it recognized and fun to play. Also a lot more people play it if it's competitive. The only sad thing about it is that people hack(ed) to get to few spots where they are atm and no one does anything about it. I'm also quite conservative about the guns, just like in real life. I do not like new changes to the game (HUD, for example. I like HUD now, but I didn't like it when it came out; I hope you catch the point) and I'd like to keep AVA at where it is and not push it to the mk.4 era which will *hopefully* never come. Instead of the new era guns, (talking as if I were a development) I'd bring more mk.2 guns which aren't here yet and create new ones, obviously. A big part at that is obviously keeping the balance between the guns and therefore the guns that are outstanding for a certain class should get nerfed and harder to get. I would also create more community events where community took a part at it and they would get a free weapon, as in 2010 when we had the (I think it was, not sure though) king of anaconda event, where I won free L2A3. In my opinion people euro-hack and do such things because weapons in AVA are really hard to obtain if you already got over the medals, ribbons, ... and I think everyone should have some kind of euro boost (Which is buyable) because, as I stated before, the money is really hard to get and that would make it easier. I understand that is not going to happen, but, there still could be events (Like once a week) where community could win 5000 euros just by playing one map once. Actually, I'd rather make it like that or they were able to choose one of the two maps on which they would like to play (That's because some people just can't play on certain maps/ they get FPS issues/ they get other issues with game itself/ ... Back to the community. Oh well, that's post mk2 community which I quite dislike even though I'm the part of it. I also know what community wants and why, I'd say quite the same for business, however, I do not support pay2win system and such. It's really nice to see a balanced game as AVA was before the mk.3 era and how it works. I spent 2-4 hours per day in this game and I think that is quite active enough for a gamesage. Also 1-2 hours per day on forums (Talking about active time, not afk-ing or such), mostly during school and when I'm bored. I'm not going to post any links to threads where I helped because I think that's just propaganda and manipulation because anyone can go and spam 5 threads with helpful things and paste the links here. After he gets the positions he does nothing. If you want to see where I helped just search my posts and you'll see it. However, the tech help sticky is here :

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1648797

Also, here is the thread about youtube channels which is also stickied. Too bad it's outdate but I'll go and update it in a day or two.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1508249

Also, here is a stickied guide on reporting players.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1650259

I've hosted several private pugs with friends, around 5 LAN parties (Obviously with friends) and such. I haven't hosted any tournaments. However, I did help with hosting few tournaments and public pugs but I'm not going to count that as "hosting/running" events. As for other games, which I'm not going to state below due to the advertisement, I actually did host few events with smaller rewards. I hosted CFPL 1-10. I know how to get people to attend the events and how to keep the there. I know how to make up the rules and how to make sure the rules are not being broke. (Let's move back to AVA) If I had to host an event here, I'd probably make a mk.2 era pug/tournament due to the fact that the mk.2 era guns actually take skill to win, unlike mk.3. I went to a lot of pugs, almost each week, also to quite a lot tourneys so I know how the system works and how it's supposed to work. The only problem with me is that I live in Europe and therefore the time zones are quite silly; If I hosted an event it probably was European event (Obviously open to everybody with ~150 ping).

As I stated in A., I'm helping community out all since the merge (Obviously even before, but yeah) with tech and especially in-game problems. I answer to ANY whispers in game and also to "F10" when anyone asks me anything regarding the game or gameplay. I also reply to most of my private messages on youtube/aeria/facebook regarding problems or suggestions about the gameplay. I also apologize if I don't reply always, but that's mostly to the "Hi mate what's up" private messages. If you want to talk to me about that, feel free to add me on facebook or in game and we can talk about that there. I have a lot of time to be on the forums as my high school grades are quite good at the moment and I can access the computer anywhere in the school (I got connections with teachers, mwahahah). Read A. for more info. I also think that (talking about helpful posts and the content) quality over quantity. If you can help someone with 1 sentence why would you come up with the whole essay. I think most of the people prefer such things to be simple and not as complicated as my math class atm :c

In-game community:

I'm playing since CBT, 2009 and I know this community as my own pocket. It could be better but its problem is that the game got less competitive and that's what ruined it. For example, there is way too many overpowered guns atm and I think guns like desmodus, xm8 and such needs to get nerfed. Not because they're "overstanding" or anything but to nicrease the amount of guns that are not used. For example, g36, which needs to get buffed. This is exactly why there's not enough of the "old" guns => just because it's that hard to use them versus the new ones. I love to talk to the community in game, I answer, if not all, most, of the whispers, sometimes I answer to questions in lobby and so on. As I said somewhere, I know most of the people from the community. At least most of the European community.

Forums community:

I joined before the actual merge, I believe. I'm active all since then. I never got banned from forums for doing anything rule-breaking. However, I actually got banned once but that was because my signature was too big and I didn't receive the private message from staff member regarding it (They private message system is quite bugged :c). I'm looking after all sections and help people in it. Before the merge, I was also active on the ijji forums, where I was a good friend of GMs, whom I helped with 2 or 3 events. Sadly, the 3rd didn't come up because the other GM (I'm not sure if I can state names) didn't like it as it was really money-losing, I would say. (Free guns! Smile) I had around 5000 posts but I don't think this really matters. I was active just like I am now and just as helpful.

- Helps community
- Updates community with updates/..
- Forwards the GMs the suggestions from the community
- Updates GMs about in-game status, for example, bugs, glitches and such
- Plays the games with community
- Hosts pugs and similar events such as play-with-GS or GM events
- Reports anything illegal that is going on
- Helps GMs
- Read forums and actually answer the questions
- Doesn't hate on any of the playesr
- Is objective
- Is professional
- Has time for AvA/Any other games (AVA in my case, obviously)
- Can speak proper english and is able to communicate with people that can't speak english very well
- Is active
- Is friendly
- Interacts with community (Great example of this would be Trainer722 and most of existing GSes)
-A lot more, honestly

Because I'm a veteran and I know how and why to make this community good. All I really want is to make this game competitive as possible and to get rid of the so called trash (Talking about abusers of hacks/glitches/bugs/..). I know most of the player database, except people that are new but I guess i'll catch up with that sooner or later. I would update GMs on AVA's situation and try to get it good as possible as I think this could be the best F2P FPS game at the moment. I would really like to host some events, contribute to its benefits and help balancing the guns which would be my priority number one. The things like hackers, glitch abusers, bug abusers,... would be my 2nd priority as I think that if the guns were more balanced the community wouldn't be that same. Also, as I said in A. I'd really like to forward some ideas to GMs about events and updates and be a part of it, balance the guns or at least give my 2 cents about balancing the guns and tell the GMs what the community actually wants, how to keep it good and clean and why is it like that. Obviously, I would also love to report the people that abuse bugs and such and make the game better for everyone, not just for the abusers. It's sad to see such game dying and I was/am here to help it out. I also create videos on youtube. However, I did quit making AVA videos until day before yesterday but now I'm ofically back to AVA videos.

-www.youtube.com/cyberrion

If I manage to actually get the position, I will do what I stated above and serve the community and also the admins and I will make sure to be as objective at my work as possible and to do the work as good as I can do.

Thank you and good luck to everyone!