nklahne

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2012 11:08 am

Blocked account ?

why?
Why is my original account being blocked ? I havent been on aeria or any games for months . So why am I being in violation if I havent even been logged in for months ? That is just stupid . I tried to send in a ticket and its not letting me with my orginal account info . Are they possibley deleting inactive accounts and if so they should have freaking sent out emails before just deleting someones stuff. I have spent alot of money on aeria over the years and to find out that your account is blocked . That is unfair for games to just go and delete ppls accounts like that without warning !!!!

I want my orginal account back with Aeria and Last chaos if not I want a new char with the same lvl of my original char. and all of her gear and money ! I am pretty sure Aeria can find that out !

Thank you, nklahne, aka Ladybelle30
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 20, 2012 11:23 am

Re: Blocked account ?

why?
nklahne wrote:
Why is my original account being blocked ? I havent been on aeria or any games for months . So why am I being in violation if I havent even been logged in for months ? That is just stupid . I tried to send in a ticket and its not letting me with my orginal account info . Are they possibley deleting inactive accounts and if so they should have freaking sent out emails before just deleting someones stuff. I have spent alot of money on aeria over the years and to find out that your account is blocked . That is unfair for games to just go and delete ppls accounts like that without warning !!!!

I want my orginal account back with Aeria and Last chaos if not I want a new char with the same lvl of my original char. and all of her gear and money ! I am pretty sure Aeria can find that out !

Thank you, nklahne, aka Ladybelle30  

They block accounts after several non-used months for security purposes so i heard. So you're saying they're not letting you send in a ticket with your original account or something?

yudia

Rank 1
PostedNov 20, 2012 11:24 am
your account was probably blocked for being inactive. to get your account unblocked send in a ban appeal.
you do not have to be logged in to send in a ban appeal.

nklahne

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2012 11:33 am
no worries Ive sent one in with this account but explained to them that my other original account has been blocked. Its just a wait and see game now ! lol

jeseath

Rank 0
PostedDec 01, 2012 10:24 am

dude samething happened to me

This is stupid
Samething as you I havent played in years. So i forgot the pass i used and then changed it. I was able to play that day. but the next day I logged in it said sorry unrecognized user. so i tried to change password again and it said sorry, this account was blocked due to a violation of our term and services. I was like what the eff i only played a game last night what did i violate? did I **** a woman in the market or something? I already send in my ban appeal too hopefully they fix it fast cause I wanna play