FirstLoad

Rank 0
PostedNov 15, 2012 5:03 am

IGN: *kS]GokU

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage? Myself and a team of friends have helped put up bust videos for any hacker we see. Im on everyday, Most of the day on weekends but im on everyday at least once.
B. What experience do you have running/hosting organizational events?
I used to organize a basketball "Organization" Just teams of 5 playing round robins.
C. What experience do you have helping people find solutions to their problems?
Im always down to help someone with any problem I know absolutely anything about, also even if I dont know anything about it, Im more then willing to stop my gaming to look it up or find help.
D. What experience do you have with our forum community?
I havent gotten to use the forums alot since I have been playing here at aeria but I will be posting as much as possible very shortly
E. Please give a short description of what you think a good GameSage does.
A good gamesage is: On as much as possible, Always willing to lend a helping hand, Calm, Down to earth, Kind, Thoughtfull, Helpfull, and respectfull
F. Why do you want to be a GameSage for THIS game (and not another)?
Ive played SF since it was back on IJJI, Ive always wanted to be a GS, (GM on ijji) I always thought that it would be a good thing for me because im always willing to help, im always on and I help as much as possible no matter what the question.
Advertisement

pogz080

Rank 1
PostedNov 15, 2012 3:12 pm

Game Sage :D

:D
IGN: -Thanatos

2A: Hmm..Lets go wayyyyy back to 2007.. Back when ijji began. It all started in IJJI where I was a member of the scrim community and a very active forumer. I helped organize clans and their colors, i helped people when they asked several questions, even if it was the same question.. I never got annoyed and lost it! I just calmly repeated myself. So far on Aeria, As soon as I transferred, I knew I had to make a mark. I've been really active on the shoutbox trying to help out everyone with questions and I have replied to several threads demanding help. I'm in school so im somewhat slacking on the forums right now, but everything is going to change with my schedule adjusted and now i can forum like i did when i was with ijji.

2B: i have several experiences hosting events. None on aeria at the moment, but the reason for that is im still deciding to whether create a website again or do something different. Back in 2008ish a clan mate and I designed a website for people who played SF. You didn't have to be active, but we just hosted events like knifing tourneys, sniper tourneys.. Any tourney you name it.. Me and 911 Fire, an old old friend of mine. On that website people forumed for gifts though, whoever forumed the most at the end of the month or 2 months would be gifted by him or myself to specific prize of the month. So im waiting to see how things go first in aeria before starting it up again like we did in Ijji.

2C: I have several experiences, like i said in 2B. I had my own website where we forumed on an hourly basis.. So technical, anything you name it. If something wasn't working right with someones pc or laptop i would team viewer them and fix the problem or we would explain the situation and find a solution.

2D: Im starting to forum now. Just adjusting my schedule so i say before Thanksgiving hits ill be foruming again like i did back then, just adjusting thats all.

2E; Hmm. A good gamesage not only helps the people out with their problems but he works as a team. When i mention team i mean that basically everyone is and should be treated as they were family. We should all help to make aeria better as one. Everyone should have a voice in everything. If people dont know about whats going on, it should be our job to bring them up to date, not bash them. Everyone needs to understand the real meaning of being or becoming a gamesage and i think i can help spread that throughout aeria

2F: the question was why do i want to be a gamesage for this game... THIS is the only game i adore and play. I know everything about this game. Not any other game, this game.. Feels like home in a way lol.. But yeah, plus i feel like if i went to another game i would be betryaing SF :/

Thanks

a_joker

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Game Sage

I have helped hundreds of people with their soldier front questions. because sometimes i just sit on my chair texting on my phone and when people ask questions in lobby I answer them You'll be surprised how many questions people as in lobby.

I have experience Running events because i owned many clans and have met many people and I was always the one who challenged the other clan and set up times.

I am not really active on aeria forums but I will be if this is required

I good Game Sage never leaves a player curious they answer all their questions and if they don't know an answer they find ASAP!

I want to be a gamesage for SOLDIER FRONT because i honestly Love it i have been playing for almost 6 years now and i know literally everything about it!

brianbloke

Rank 2
brianbloke
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:52 pm
List your in-game name for Soldier Front - Udalski; Most likely changing to KDready

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?
I have currently done a trade (to prove that I'm trustworthy) as well as provide help with any current problems within the community. I also do what I can on the Shout Box to help add to peoples comments about the game.
I lack much experience in this, which is why I'm trying to apply for something in this criteria so I have some experience of it.
I used to answer Yahoo Answers questions frequently to help people find solutions. I also do what I can in real life, to help with any technological issues that people may have since I have a fair amount of knowledge in this part.
I have been here since April 2012 on Aeria Games doing what I can to contribute. (Where it's needed, I tend to try avoid posting something people have posted before me.). Prior to this, I was at IJJI since 2007, and done as much as I could to help people to an extent; If I was available.
A good GameSage would provide the community with as many updates as possible regarding any queries that they may have, as well as being very innovative on new events and such.
I would like to be a GameSage for this game because this game is what I have a lot of knowledge about, and have yet to come across a time when I'm very stuck for an answer for someones question. (Unless it is completely random like - Whats the % for Weapon Bomb wins, and such.)

Thanks

walrusman2

Rank 2
walrusman2
PostedNov 20, 2012 2:48 am
List your in-game name for Soldier Front: Mystory

A. What community contributions have you made that shows you would make a good game sage?
I created the weapon transfer mall that gave a compilation of shops to shop from including trades before it was taken down. I also help out as many people as possible with random questions they may have in game or on forums including gameplay or event questions.
I have not ran or hosted any organizational events but I am mature enough to take on this position if needed and I will stick with these events until they are completed.
I have helped many people in game and on forums by fixing problems with their computers to teaching them different techniques in game. I especially help the newer people try to get the hang of it and encourage them to keep at it because we were all like that one day and this game will go nowhere if we dont help out one another.
I am a well respected forumer, not many posts but I try to make my posts count and make them worth it instead of just replying to get a +1. I try to be respectful in this community and have created a pretty good reputation with some of the best players in this game. My posts are usually to help people fix problems or trying to encourage people.
I think a good GameSage takes on their responsibility as a mature player and contributes to the community with events and ideas of what the people want, the GMs/PMs have a job to do and sometimes that gets in the way of talking to the community so a good GameSage should be able to use their connections with both the people and GMs/PMs to help the community become even better and I believe I can do that.
This is the only game I play, I have put many hours into this game over the past 5 and a half years and I truly believe I understand it more than anybody else, I feel like I can make a great contribution to the community and that I would be able to stick with the community and help them in anyway possible through any situation because I am a mature and respecting person.

Newrez.Gaming

Rank 0
PostedNov 22, 2012 5:30 am
List your in-game name for Soldier Front
A. <sAo>Hamtaro
Please fill out the following information:
A. I have done many things for the community, such as review videos, tournaments, and giveaways.
A. Alot actually, I have ran a total of 13 Special Force related tournaments internationally
A. usually if I don't know the answer to something I research it if I can, if not I refer the person to someone I know who can fix the problem.
A. About only a couple months on Aeria, Ijji about 2 years
A. Someone who's passionate and wants to help others as a living to only make things better overall.
A. I have a lot of experience with Soldier Front so it seems more responsible.

samrakaka

Rank 1
PostedNov 22, 2012 10:59 am
List your in-game name for Soldier Front: [GS]TARN

Please fill out the following information:
I have been helping people on soldier front e.g - how to go on forums, Helped people to buy ap etc...

I did an event for soldier front clans e.g - to make people join, and gift if somebody beats me etc...

I individually work with players on SB/ in game / on xfire concerning any situation and if not I reply to PMs that numerous players have sent in regarding certain issues.

I've been helping people in the IJJI forums mostly and put alot of new threads on it.
An good gamesage would be somebody who makes good events but not too easy.
Helps people on how to use forums etc...
Friendly doesnt argue and gets along with everybody.
An active gamesage also busy with their duty for the game.

Because this is my favourite game also i have been playing this game for alot of years.

ShineSprites

Rank 2
ShineSprites
PostedNov 23, 2012 6:09 pm
List your in-game name for Soldier Front
[GS]Shine

When we were back at ijji i used to help a lot of people, not only SF people but also GunZ and AVA people. i was pretty active in-game and on the forums.
When we moved to Aeria, i became a GunZ GS but i didn't work that much on GunZ ">(i was pretty active in-game and on the forum but since GunZ was already in good hands, i decided to help the SF community out ) cause i was always on the Soldier front forums helping people out, like people that had questions,People that were having trouble with the game or any technical problem.
Let's just say i helped SF get back on it's feet when it migrated from IJJI to aeria.
Also, when i became a SF GS i started to do forums AND in-game events with prizes, talk to the people in the lobby and in-game.

I have a lot of experience with hosting events.
I hosted forum events and in-game events.
Examples of events i did
Shoutbox trivia
This event happens (used to) every Soldier front Maintenance!
http://ava.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1637163

[PM]Memphis's Soldier Front official events
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1659793

Hide and seek event
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1665729

I've been a gamesage for Soldier front for a while now, so i know almost all the solutions to any problem out there.
But, if i don't know the solution to someones problem, i will try and find a solution regardless how long it takes.
If i still don't find a solution, i will go to a higher up OR someone that has more experience than me.
Also, i have a folder with all the known problems and with it a way to fix them.
So i can back myself up!

I have A LOT of experience with the forum and it's community.
as a Game Sage you must know where everything is and how to work with it.
when i first started using AGE forums it was difficult for me to explore the forums since it was nothing like IJJI's forum, but i got used to it!
you learn something new everyday about AGE forums.

About the community on the forums,
I'm pretty friendly to them.
I help them when it's needed, either i help the person on the SB or i PM them.
(Most of the times i PM them)
Sometimes i get people trying to troll me but i just ignore them.

a good gamesage will always be willing to help regardless the situation, a good gamesage must also know about the game and how it works. a good gamesage will ALWAYS fight for it's community even if it gets him in trouble..a good gamesage must not be afraid to help people, communicate with the community , host events,talk to the GMs,helping the GMs etc...
A good gamesage should always be open for questions and be ready for anything.

I've been playing this game for a while now (a long while actually) and this game is very unique.
The reason i want to continue being a GS for this game is, we worked hard these past months to try and bring SF back to it's golden days and we're still working on that, i am not leaving until this game is back on it's feet, i want this game to be known, i want this game to SHINE like it used to back in it's days!
We can achieve this if we all work together!