jordenlee45

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2012 1:38 am

Can't Delete Characters

Topic
for the past month or so i've been telling to delete one of my characters when ever i logged in and it still hasn't been deleted

Also i tryed searching and i found a post how names being locked after deleting the character is that true? and for how long?
Advertisement

Racegirl

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Racegirl
PostedNov 20, 2012 6:05 am
The main problem with deleting characters is that people don't seem to see that the character password is only 6 digits, so try to delete it again and only type the first 6 digits.

If I remember correctly if the character is lv10+ it takes 30 days for the name to be useable again. If it is lower it should be instant useable again. It should be something like that.

jordenlee45

Rank 0
PostedNov 20, 2012 12:27 pm
Racegirl wrote:
The main problem with deleting characters is that people don't seem to see that the character password is only 6 digits, so try to delete it again and only type the first 6 digits.

If I remember correctly if the character is lv10+ it takes 30 days for the name to be useable again. If it is lower it should be instant useable again. It should be something like that.  

I can log into the character with the same Password i keep typing into the box to delete it and my Character password is 8 Characters long , i'll try taking 2 off

EDIT : Hahaha ya that did it thanks , i never noticed it cut my password off at 6 and had been typing it with 8 the whole time