chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedNov 19, 2012 11:47 am
I know I'm posting after my own post, but I forgot to ask: How long do I usually have to wait for the e-mail confirming whether or not I've been signed up for Closed Beta?

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server
Advertisement

gglebossnemesis

Rank 0
gglebossnemesis
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:47 pm   Last edited by gglebossnemesis on Nov 20, 2012 5:07 am. Edited 1 time in total
'have no idea about that

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedNov 19, 2012 1:44 pm
chronos_notashi wrote:
I know I'm posting after my own post, but I forgot to ask: How long do I usually have to wait for the e-mail confirming whether or not I've been signed up for Closed Beta?  

It'll be sent out once Beta starts (usually a couple days before to allow for early downloading of the client), and no one knows when that is yet so there's no way to really say how long.

Stormentis

Rank 0
Stormentis
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:42 pm
Ugh. I am so impatient lmao. I literally check the forums and my email twice a day. This game looks really cool and I'm so excited to try it. I really hope it starts soon before I get into another game Sad

jayubig

Rank 0
jayubig
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:56 pm
Stormentis wrote:
Ugh. I am so impatient lmao. I literally check the forums and my email twice a day. This game looks really cool and I'm so excited to try it. I really hope it starts soon before I get into another game Sad  
I'm with you on that bro i check it everyday.....but usually when CBT are announced it takes 2-4 weeks before the CBT opens up so pretty soon guys

Xenosnake

Rank 1
Xenosnake
PostedNov 19, 2012 9:27 pm
I still predict it will be around April or May(the longest). DK cbt started after 5 months it was announced.

Or

After DK obt SBO cbt may start. o. o

jayubig

Rank 0
jayubig
PostedNov 19, 2012 9:33 pm
oh that will suck donkeys if we have to wait that long... i may as well forget worrying about playing it for now then lol

chronos_notashi

Rank 3
chronos_notashi
PostedNov 20, 2012 12:30 am
To the two above me:

The wait probably won't be THAT long. It all depends on how soon everything is translated and worked out. If something happened during development of DKOnline that caused it to be delayed, that would explain why it took 5 months to start. Scarlet Blade might be ready in a FAR shorter amount of time. All I can say is to wait patiently like the rest of us. Trying to rush it will cause more trouble in the long run that its worth. (Trust me. I've seen it happen before with another MMO when one of its updates was rushed)

Dynasty Warriors Online (retired): Chronos.JX1; Chariot General | Grand Fantasia: HeroChronos>Berserker (will update server when I play again) | Aura Kingdom: Chronos Notashi; Ravager/Grenadier; Chimera server

toblang11

Legendary Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedNov 20, 2012 3:21 am
wow 5 gb it takes a long time

Yilette

Rank 0
Yilette
PostedNov 20, 2012 3:45 am
toblang11 wrote:
wow 5 gb it takes a long time  

Horrible. Made me look and see if the client download was available.