__search

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:53 pm

I honestly don't know

I don't know what he's trying to say lol, all of the grammatical errors add up tremendously.
So you want more events? lol
Advertisement

Blush.

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 9:13 pm
Bye. Very Happy

sorealcj14

Rank 2
sorealcj14
PostedNov 19, 2012 9:35 pm
cyaa

angrument

Rank 1
angrument
PostedNov 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Re: @ Goodbye SF Community @

I'm Out : | Is not a threat is a Primosed and i did it
valeman2 wrote:
Well the title is as it says. Yes I am quitting Soldier Front after 6 years.

The reason i am leaving is because aeriagames keep doing the same non cash events over and over that is Playtime event were people can easy abuse and decided to not care about it, Another reason why so much players playing is because of easy abuse playtime event. Aeriagames Released Weapon Transfer than aeriagames starting have players scammed because aeriagames accepted the weapon transfer system.
-Playtime events only aeriagames doing and is abusive that reason why so many players are playing because they are abusers not legitment users.I always get this why dont you act normal change crap over and over again when i remain as the same always in game or forums DRGPACAT Valeman31

YOUR THE TROLLS not me I remain as i always been in game and forums DRGPACAT Valeman31 disrespected i will show same to you.

Having GS Topic and Innvator flaming the coummnity the stuff we have not done get them banned mostly topic who somehow got picked as GS when he trolled and spam flaming others incuding SF Gamesage flaming Showkase who actrally made more progress than other Soldierfront GS and know how give something not wrong should be there than behavior changed than became a GS for some reason they got some panderers for them to kinda sad for gs and them .

I would say the okay Gamesage is showkase as i siad many many GS and Players flames him because on ijji he mass derep others players (they saying for no reason) when they are breaking the rules and disrespecting i think Showkase is a good sage know what do .

There to many trolls, disrespecters and flamers from the GS,Staff,Players i mostly try to get rid of them.

Here's just some of my favorite things since 2007

Favorite Weapons: Desperado,K1,FRF2,DSR1,M249,P90,Desperado,RGD-5,VX Gas,EVL_K1,EVL_K2,Type89,Dragonuv,FRF2 Camo,Desperado
Favorite GM : Gamemaster Mataleo
Favorite Event : Events are fair and not easy to abuse
Favorite Year : 2007 when DRGPACAT Valeman31 Debut and remain snice the same as always
Favorite Map : Bridge,Neo Shanghai

Regarding my account I am going just let be idle and not use it.
Overall i am quitting Soldierfront because of Aeriagames Event and Styles of controling SF.
Goodbye aeriagames what best aeriagames if they do the write thing

Out,
DRGPACAT Valeman31
Hidden Seeable White Message: I NEVER CARED THE SF COMMUNITY ALL I CARE ABOUT IS ALL ABOUT MYSELF IS ALL ABOUT ME. Aeriagames should do the same or they end cutting more staffs than normal rate  

I once came across this : "punctuation is the notation in the sheet music of our words, telling us when to rest, or when to raise our voices; it acknowledges that the meaning of our discourse, as of many symphonic composition, lies not in the unit but in the pauses, the pacing and the phrasing." ---> you reminded me of this essay lawl.

<a> </a>

angrument

Rank 1
angrument
PostedNov 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Re: I honestly don't know

__search wrote:
I don't know what he's trying to say lol, all of the grammatical errors add up tremendously.
So you want more events? lol  

^^^ exactly what I thought lawl

<a> </a>