Hawk_21

Rank 0
Hawk_21
PostedNov 09, 2012 10:31 pm

Eh? :o

That's to me is a liltle unfair point of view. No doubt gear is a major tribute toward pvp domination but it is not the ONLY winning factor. Trust me, I saw how badly it is to rely sololy on gear. There are other elements too needed to be counted for like teamwork, skill, decision making, external buff, luck (?) and etc. Most of it can be aquired thru hardwork and experience.

And yes, there are people out there that willing to do anything posibble to be named 'The Best' but it is worth it? Depend on individual I guess. Most do care tho. :L

But oh yeah, read the topic tho. It's about 71-80 pvp, not about who is 'The Best' in 71-80 pvp.

You can't take a liltle critic? Two words: Anger Management Very Happy

Advertisement

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedNov 11, 2012 6:23 am
guild bashing, tm bashing, get the thread on track like seriously.

AM: iT, Psysiux
Demon: Can't remember his name but he preferms really well
Templar: TFO
WL: too many, all of them have good teamwork, Godlike <3
SS: only other ss i see besides me is ninir, Secil y u no pvp with meh :c
DS: Minatsuki (gimme some cs pots and candy plox) Jerry26 is back i think, seen him yesterday in EA.
Proph: LightOracle and Frei, and Umami
Mystic: Itxcrix, this guy has insane hit rate, i believe he 1 shotted me in cannoneer while fully buffed evade lol. i died xD. like this guy.(forgot to add both his pvp set and 70 2h hammer proced on me at the same time causing him to 1 shot me lol...)

anyachii

Rank 0
anyachii
PostedNov 13, 2012 12:36 am

~~^_^~~

since im bored again and its maintenance time ill put a new list
DS: alot of ds / Spicy -- it feels like im only using a+10 gear when im up with this guy ._.
he makes my hp low in seconds ... i wanna see him more on pvp.. he can get alot ofkills without cs pots he kills me always if i try to run away he will follow me even on base ~_~

DM: havent seen some for a while.. probably crimsonfire and sunyata

TEMP: TFO - he kills fast o.o

SS: someone needs to be an 80 SS .. i missed alex who always kills me other than him no one performs like that we need one asap ^_^

WL: there are alot of wl's active on pvp .. they need to lvl up that 80 set is hax def

AM: Psyiux x.x , Miname active aswell shes almost 80 she can wear her gw set woot

Prop: i hate dem props especially those tanky ones Umami/lyna/ and so on

MYST: iTxCrIs can always kill me on bird form ~_~ **** that antistun staff

if your not here means i havent pvped with you yet dont hate me x.x

sovannavatnorng

Rank 1
sovannavatnorng
PostedNov 13, 2012 2:00 am
woop :3 ! did i see my prop's name here? ty :3 for the mentions
here, i want to post some as well :3

DS: Minatsuki <3, da best e.e

SS: Turt Very Happy,

AM: Psy <3

DM: Crimy Very Happy, Sanyata, e.e this guy know my weakness

Temp: TFO ._.

WL: Godlike :3, Girtabilu, found this guy interesting xD, Anya...

Myst: iTxCris, Zenaku Very Happy

PP: ._. dont want to metion the fear spamm's,

Ty :3

Quill~ Ilannia~ CrystalPony 90 Saint

tenshiii78

Rank 0
tenshiii78
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:11 pm

back:)andstillfiguringwhichiswhichagain

hoho
>Smile) we needs to make tis arena active again since i just got back

turtle2257

Rank 3
turtle2257
PostedDec 02, 2012 9:39 pm
Bumped with updates

Templar: TFO, i swear everytime i turn my back hes on my *** nonstop, turtle hunting season QQ.

Warlord:Anyachi, Godlike ^ same as above and quite tanky i might add :<

Mystic: only ones i've went against lately was Zenaku and Stonewolf(stop waiting till my mongoose drops you noob D: )

Prophet: Unami got some dps and im gonna steal her candy :<

Sharpshooter: GrimM is back \o/

Darkstalker: mikemads, haven't seen much others lately .-.

Demonologist:CrimsonFire (Crimcrim <3)

Archmage:MYCA and Xail. Xail so op XD

frozenbb

Rank 0
PostedDec 03, 2012 4:07 pm
Updates for PVP:

Templar: KushTank. Xtal capper, his def is very thick that needs more than 4 people to take him down. xD

Warlord: Anyachi, Godlike (always see either one of them in battle field nowadays. Active pvpers, but soon Godlike will leave the bracket....so sad. x.x)

Mystic: iTxCrIs (maximized evasion in birdy mode, very hard to hit him), Stonewolf (another evasive mystic, high DPS, know how to use each modes effectively.)

Prophet: Unami (gosh...I hate her fear spam and her anti-stun armor and anti-sleep staff at the same time.) When I am in opposite team, 80% of the time will be in fear debuff. Now, since sleep hammer doesn't work against her anymore, I have to make the silence shield and praying its effect on when I am in her fear spam.)

Sharpshooter: GrimM, Turtwig (you guys need to join HF more often) xD I hate playing against AMs. xD

Darkstalker: don't see much DS recently in HF. Occasionally BladeAngel and Shinigami00. Where is minatsuki?

Demonologist: Sunyata. (High DPS and supportive - locking xtal cappers.)

Archmage: o...gosh...there are so many AMs in HF recently. MYCA, Xail, |||RedMage||| (I forgot how to spell its name), Miname, IT. o...gosh...I don't want to bring back my horrible memories against them. x.x

masterwinstonx

Rank 3
masterwinstonx
PostedDec 03, 2012 6:01 pm
since I am officially done with this bracket now yay 81 (soon) I am grinding and this is me taking a break from it >_>;;;

Just some notables I have seen.

SS-
GrimM - Welcome back \o\ your dps is awesome sorry we couldn't pvp more.

DS-

SunMei - still probably one of the top team players ds wise.

BladeAngel - Always good at keeping rest of team up, does lag a lot which makes it a bit not fun to fight him x.x

Myself- yay im gone \o\~ I had tons of fun trying some new gears on you all *-* I will miss hitting a few of you as it was fun to see how hard I could crit

Warlord-
Anya - \o\ you hurt I will miss our fun fights

GL - Tanky as heck always fun to do arena with always been a good sport fighting 100% no matter the team.

Templar-
My lover - you smell. Senia learned a lot over time still has a lot to improve on.

Kush - Why you pvp more when u leave D=<

TFO - The few arenas we had together you killed fast and practically unkillable always knew when to go back to xtal and recap it quickly even over going for the easy kills.

Matty- Lvl pl0x

Mystic-
Cris - We duel a lot you have gotten a lot better since we both pvped in 60 and 70 I am sure you keep getting better.

Prophet-
Umi - <3 so much fun in 80 fighting your alt when on same team I didnt even have a second thought about going glass cannon mode I knew i was safe. Vsing you I knew i had to go full out to even distract you which to me kept me very much interested. Todays final arena against you was tons of fun I am sure you are gonna kick my butt with your main now qq

Destiny(both of you) - The few times I've seen you in arena always great at keeping people up. Keep it up \o\ Sorry that I confuse you two sometimes qq

Aski - hahahaahaha you lvled to 71....for a 71 you are pretty tanky with the gears you have Id love to see you with your masteries and gears at 80. Would be a much different fight. Let us keep up the good work.

AM-
Xail - (>*-*)> ..... So you are back when I lvl >: hater. I missed you D:

iT - Has high dps, but a bit squishy. Ive done Pve and PvP with iT for a good amount of time and I hope to continue to he is always a great player to have around.

MYCA - I think i got your name right >_>; High dps and very good at locking people some of those EAs seeing you tank all those people at xtal was tons of fun to watch....also fun to disrupt *-*

RedMage - Wow big change you got your gear now. Now you got dps to back your combos you do very well in arena. I am sure this will continue.

Miname - Bully that is all. >_>;

DMNs-

Suny - I hate your debuffs i hate your lich....i hate your lich...i hate your lich >_>;;;;;;;;; Once you lock me i know I am pretty much perm locked unless someone deals with you and even when I am not your main target somehow your debuffs or lich find me e.e

If i missed anyone I am sorry o/ I will see you all probably in GvG and you will find me sitting in kaslow like a nub o/

~Desu

tenshiii78

Rank 0
tenshiii78
PostedDec 03, 2012 11:03 pm
just my thoughts o.o im sure theres alot of good players that i wont be mentioning here, it just means i havent pvp'ed with you recently since i joined~ so if i missed you guys then im sorry and ill keep it short^_^

DS~ Minatsuki, GSDesu, SunMei (blade and shini should be here but yea havent pvp'ed with em enough yet)

WL~ Anya, GL

Temp~ TFO, Kush, Senia

Mystic~ Stonewolf, Cris

Prophet~ Umi, LightOracle(sorry im pretty sure there are others but i havent seen you enough :/ )

AM~ RedMage, Miname, Xail (havent seen the others sincei got back sorry o/)

Dmon~ Sunyata (havent seen much dmons here)

SS~ Turtwig, Secil

aaaand thats it sorry if i missed someone o/ Smile

Altosk

Rank 2
Altosk
PostedDec 04, 2012 12:02 pm
I've been far too lazy as of late to join.