imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:01 pm
Gods.Child wrote:
When did I suggest that they won't do what they want?

ummmmm here?

Gods.Child wrote:
You can't change something after people have invested heavily in it based on it's current state.  

I heard you are one of worst PVPer at Teos from fury. I think you're possibly worse at forum pvping.

Advertisement

sesshoumaru2st

Rank 0
sesshoumaru2st
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Shaiya Tips!

Just some tips on what is important.
You know me,King Cheapest!

Being the best is more than just being able to attack quickly.
Be careful in the borderlands! The opposing forces can swiftly ambush you.
You can only change sides after you delete all of your existing characters.
While in Easy Mode, Special skills are unavailable and you cannot progress beyond level 30.
You can move using 'w', 'a', 's', 'd' (double-tap 'w' to auto-run) or by clicking your mouse.
Hard Mode characters are stronger than Normal Mode characters, but they require more EXP to level up.
Double-tap 'q', 'e' and 's' to launch into rolls and flips. Press 'c' to sit down and take a rest.
If you get stuck, press Space-Bar to jump, or type '/return' in normal chat.

I don't know who wrote the tips,but maybe he/she is right.

King Cheapest(AKA KING NOOB).

Gods.Child

Rank 3
Gods.Child
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:23 pm
imZhao wrote:

I think you're possibly worse at forum pvping.  

Look at how many times I got you to respond to a non-issue ROFL!!!

I'm the king of forum pvp Very Happy

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:24 pm
/no support , removing any lapis from other's gears would truly ruin players opinion bout the game and would be terrible for those who spent money on swift lapis. Ik this has happened in the past with the introduction of the Death Lapis. This time it would be removing booth the Max Flash lapis and the Swift lapis. Those 2 lapis are vital to the functioning of the game! Ppl payed good money for it and your one of the only ppl ive ever scene who has had a problem with it! The swift lapis is vital to the games economy and should stay in place!

I don't kill lights for merit, I kill them because I want to kill them! Bwahahahahhahaha! -5 Year Player

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:27 pm
Gods.Child wrote:
imZhao wrote:

This is new forums account, I'm trying to rank or haven't you noticed? I'll respond to almost anything especially when I'm making the other person look like a complete ..... well you can fill in the blank, don't wanna harrass anyone. Smile

brodysmash14

Rank 2
brodysmash14
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Shaiya Tips!

Just some tips on what is important.
sesshoumaru2st wrote:
You know me,King Cheapest!

Being the best is more than just being able to attack quickly.
Be careful in the borderlands! The opposing forces can swiftly ambush you.
You can only change sides after you delete all of your existing characters.
While in Easy Mode, Special skills are unavailable and you cannot progress beyond level 30.
You can move using 'w', 'a', 's', 'd' (double-tap 'w' to auto-run) or by clicking your mouse.
Hard Mode characters are stronger than Normal Mode characters, but they require more EXP to level up.
Double-tap 'q', 'e' and 's' to launch into rolls and flips. Press 'c' to sit down and take a rest.
If you get stuck, press Space-Bar to jump, or type '/return' in normal chat.

I don't know who wrote the tips,but maybe he/she is right.  

Tips are changable, to change tips go into the Aeria Games folder on your computer, then go into the Shaiya Folder after that, Then click on the writing document entitled Tip's , After that you can modify , remove or add any tips you want to it. you can also do the same with the text box thing when you first login! to do that click the Note Pad document entitled Notice and change it to anything you want! I change it whenever my UM needs a new conti so i dont go into pvp and loose the 10 res runes i keep on myself at all times , just incase i run out of conti and dont notice it! So if you run out of your 30 day conti you can change the notice to say REFILL THE CONTI IMMEDIATLY AND DONT GO TO ANY PVP BATTLE PLACE in capital letters so you notice it! you can do that anytime you want!

I don't kill lights for merit, I kill them because I want to kill them! Bwahahahahhahaha! -5 Year Player

Gods.Child

Rank 3
Gods.Child
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:45 pm
imZhao wrote:
Gods.Child wrote:
imZhao wrote:

This is new forums account, I'm trying to rank or haven't you noticed? I'll respond to almost anything especially when I'm making the other person look like a complete ..... well you can fill in the blank, don't wanna harrass anyone. Smile  

Yet another response Smile
It's so easy when your opponent is the kind that always need to have the last word.

*knocks the ball back into your court*

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." - Thomas Jefferson

imZhao

Rank 2
imZhao
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:48 pm
imZhao wrote:

This is new forums account, I'm trying to rank or haven't you noticed?  

Here you go. I know you can't read, but at least I tried.

Gods.Child

Rank 3
Gods.Child
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:59 pm
imZhao wrote:
imZhao wrote:

This is new forums account, I'm trying to rank or haven't you noticed?  

Here you go. I know you can't read, but at least I tried.  

+1

Back at 'ya bro....

Spooky999

Rank 2
Spooky999
PostedNov 19, 2012 7:54 pm
Swift is so passe its about the Max Flash Lapis