Malvious

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Credit Card Payment

Help Please >.<
Basically, I am trying to order some AP via credit card, I just got paid and the event has about 4 hours left to get a perm when you spend 7500 ap..(Soldier Front) I need about 2000 more, BUT, when I click to order by credit card, click GBP and such, and proceed to payment, then it asks for my state, and moneybookers? and I can't continue without this, i'm from England, So I don't know why it asks for a US state and moneybookers, I can't continue without choosing it either, help would be appreciated, hopefully I can obtain and spend the AP before the event ends.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Re: Credit Card Payment

Help Please >.<
Malvious wrote:
Basically, I am trying to order some AP via credit card, I just got paid and the event has about 4 hours left to get a perm when you spend 7500 ap..(Soldier Front) I need about 2000 more, BUT, when I click to order by credit card, click GBP and such, and proceed to payment, then it asks for my state, and moneybookers? and I can't continue without this, i'm from England, So I don't know why it asks for a US state and moneybookers, I can't continue without choosing it either, help would be appreciated, hopefully I can obtain and spend the AP before the event ends.  

Please read this thread as it may provide useful to you. Good luck.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1581825

Malvious

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:57 pm
Thank you ! I can't get it done by bank transfer, Looks like i'll miss the event