BlazinLuck64

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 11:57 am

Olcay table

Chances of r4 and r5
OK i just spent 1k of oclay (40) on today's table with the str+9 and str+9 agi+2 stones in table and didnt get either one

Proof of jug bottles being the higher chance of success on r5

This was a total of 235 olcay of getting R5 btw ...
25xR5/235 oclay even then not realy good chances for R5 even...
Also the infinate crystal i have tryed for with 4538 olcay already and still havent got
(crystal was even with old table chances witch was way better then new one)

This is the jugs to other r5 winings of getting 25xR5

8/25 are jug prize

2/25 is other witch for me was the deep power

witch leaves 15/25 of R5 that are FAILS

New table chances of getting the good ites is crap im calling for a fix

items that are useless in oclay

blue, green and yellow saphaels , MONSTER JUGS, Costume stones (if these were the good ones like the 5% crit or damage ones would be worth it) , Fertilizer (because not enough ppl use this) , R2 resonance stone

Items that are good additions

clovers, ancient stones, new masks

Items that need to come back!

MCLAY (why you got rid of this in the first place is beyond me) , 2nd slot for +9 stones, 2nd slot for weapon stones (+ 1.5 crit, 8 crit dam, ect), both of the stone slots need to be brought back for 2 reasons (1. new chances to get SUCK 2. was hard enough with old tables)

**before posting i ask you either agree with me or if you dont agree be nice about it... no jerks plz** (non GF employees only)

**GMs and GSs i ask you calaborate on this issue and if you do sumthing about this i would luv you forever (already luv you guys anyway xD) but this needs a fix in my opinion**
Advertisement

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:21 pm
While i sympathize with you, it also must be said that we did ask for ("demand" is probably a more accurate word) a gold sink. And here we have it.

ScaryNeko

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:34 pm
sIink wrote:
While i sympathize with you, it also must be said that we did ask for ("demand" is probably a more accurate word) a gold sink. And here we have it.  

We also asked for a new oclay table. We got one but they didn't seem to consider our suggestions in the least, majority said no mesoiac stones, no mats you can farm in dungeons (Blood/spirit/heart/others). If they don't listen to what we want on the oclay table we should atleast get a heightened success rate.
I used to spend around 600g-1k on oclay every day, now i have just given up on it.

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:46 pm

huggee issue

needs a fix
@slink exactly and this is no gold sink

Explosion stones now 3500g in ah after you could buy them for 800g...good way to drive players away.

at some point this error needs to be fixed, this is EXACTLY what we said we didn't want with an oclay table.

There isn't even a good or halfway decent excuse for this..

whyumadd

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:58 pm

Re: huggee issue

needs a fix
sababafiddle wrote:
@slink exactly and this is no gold sink

Explosion stones now 3500g in ah after you could buy them for 800g...good way to drive players away.

at some point this error needs to be fixed, this is EXACTLY what we said we didn't want with an oclay table.

There isn't even a good or halfway decent excuse for this..  

Explosion stones price are pathetically ridiculous now lol..

GMMokona

GameMaster: USA
GMMokona
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:01 pm
First, this is considered a suggestion and should be placed in the appropriate forums. Secondly, as we already stated, the o-clay table is handled by the developers, not the GM team at Aeria. As such, our o-clay tables now are a replica of a standard set of tables used by the TW version.

Before everyone complained that the old table sucked and they liked nothing about it. So we requested to have our tables mirror the TW version, taking out the items we do not have and vanity - now we have that.

If someone wants to offer suggestions on items they'd like to see or increased rates, that's fine. But without good, solid reasoning or percentages - all well-presented in a proper manner and thoroughly thought out - we will not be seeking to have this changed again anytime soon.

sIink

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
sIink
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:11 pm
A gold sink means something that removes value from the economy.

This oclay table is surely sinking gold. Especially because a lot of people roll to hit r5 for their daily. Add to that the need to roll more to get the most popular stones that so many of us want and use and yes, this is doing what was asked--it is draining.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:12 pm

I don't see what the big deal is :/

<center></center>

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:18 pm   Last edited by sababafiddle on Nov 19, 2012 3:22 pm. Edited 1 time in total

so k now I lost some respect

your saying
you could have just made a post showcasing the TW table and its rotations asking if we would like to have it replace the old one?

And as long as you showed the rotations and what was in it and given players some time to respond you could have easily gotten the feedback that would indicate not to go through with it.

And found out than and there that there would be a problem.

Obviously you need increased rates on the old variant stones, even questioning that is an insult to us. And players have posted their attempts at claying the new table before as well as the price increase on stones.

@ slink NOONE uses this table. The players using oclay daillies would be doing it regardless of the table. It takes 26-300g on average to roll rd5 for the daily, doesn't mean they get anything from the table worth keeping/selling and not npcing.

@rapathorne its less of a gold sink than the old table was and the stones that increased in price are neccessary if you want to pvp.

sababafiddle

Rank 3
sababafiddle
PostedNov 19, 2012 3:23 pm

no

response
mokona just replied that they were asking for TW version and that it is the same as this minus vanity, so they knew what the table was if the devs decided to change it.

edit; lol rap u removed your post