Papa.Smurf

Rank 5
Papa.Smurf
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:02 am
Just wondering if there's any plan to introduce a stealth class (rogue?), and around what time in CB or OB is the Ranger class expected?

Advertisement

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 17, 2012 11:06 am
Ack, I can't believe I forgot such an important question.

For the castles/sieges. Will Sorceress/Shadow Mage cast ranges be modified for range?

I've looked at a lot of the castles, and the walls have places for us to stand, but a lot of them are so high that we won't be able to cast on people on the ground, and I feel that we should be able to, that's kind of one of the strong points to being a caster.

This also leads to a disadvantage when defending the bigger castles!
You can attack the ground from the small walls, but not the big ones!

xkanux14

Rank 0
xkanux14
PostedNov 17, 2012 5:41 pm
we already tested that stuff synster this game isnt affected by height issues of there in ur radius if the spell then they can be hit even if there higher or lower.

moitano

Rank 0
moitano
PostedNov 17, 2012 7:45 pm
""im lagging on the beta every time i move te camera (with the right mouse botton) the FPS pass from 80 to 1 every time i move the camera.....
my PC config its this one:
Intel core I7-2600k 3.4GHz 8mb
motherboard: Asus Evo Rev 3.0
RAM: Gskill Pipjaws X DDR3-2133MHz 4x4GB(16GB total)
Graf:Asus GTX570 1280Mb(ENGtx570 DCII/2Dis/1280MD5)
ard drive: OCZ SSD Agility 3 120GB.

Can u guys give me a Help PLEASE??? I really want to play XC Im waiting a Feedback from u guys TY"""

Still no idea ???

synster14

Rank 3
synster14
PostedNov 17, 2012 8:20 pm
xkanux14 wrote:
we already tested that stuff synster this game isnt affected by height issues of there in ur radius if the spell then they can be hit even if there higher or lower.  

KK, I thought so, but hadn't had the opportunity to test, thanks for answering. ^_^

crimson_kamui

Rank 0
crimson_kamui
PostedNov 18, 2012 5:37 pm
As few others mentioned, I'm hoping you will resolve the resolution option thingy. Is it really that of a problem to have 1280x1024?

The game is smooth as a butter for me, although sometimes there would be lag when my character is doing random special or when I turn my camera really quickly. That happens regardless if I'm crowded by enemies or I'm in some empty space.

llbelavic

Rank 0
llbelavic
PostedNov 19, 2012 5:37 am
Hey guys how long until open beta arrives?

cookio

Rank 1
cookio
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:10 pm   Last edited by cookio on Nov 19, 2012 2:29 pm. Edited 2 times in total
Will the keyboard move option ASDW be improved?

I like to use keybord for movement ASDW. So my first impression of this game was very bad. Move by keyboard is so clumsy, next to impossibel. So the only real option is to use the mouse.
Try use the keyboard running to a small building, around it and back to where you was, only using keyboard. A simple task like that is impossibel.

Exept for that, great game Smile

Edt: ok i studiet that a little more. The clumsy feeling comes becouse the toon can only turn 45 or 90 degrees. And the camera dont turn when the toon do. So when you run back you cant see what is in front of you. So its not impossibel, but still very clumsy.

seecute

Rank 2
seecute
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:12 pm
My cursor doesn't show up in the game. D:

Taz

Aeria: Product Manager
Taz
PostedNov 20, 2012 3:05 pm
Q: "What sort of PvP changes can we expect going in to OB?" -deatheater59
A: A lot of the changes are still up in the air so I cannot announce them. However, one of our goals is a more balanced RvR. We also feel there should be incentive to participate in the Opt-in PK system. How we accomplish these goals is not completely decided yet, but the PK debuff for the Opt-in PK system will be going away before OB starts.

Q: "Are you guys working on the memory leak / lag issues?" - xkanux14
A: Our developers have identified the issue and they are working on a patch that will definitely be in before we go into our Open Beta.

Q: "Will mounts be permanent instead of 30 days?" -xkanux14
A: Currently there are a lot higher priority issues that we're taking care of for OB. Going in to OB and for the foreseeable future mounts will be 30-days, excluding the ones acquired in-game.

Q: "Any update on the game errors preventing people from getting in to game?" -Akash13
A: Unfortunately it is hard to pin-point the problem causing the errors. We are working with our developers to get as many, hopefully all, of these fixed before Open Beta starts.

Q: "What can players expect in relation to the resolution problems?" -coduxs
A: If you are referring to the 1280x1024 not being available, we are working with our developers on this issue.

Q: "What can players expect in relation to the level cap?" -coduxs
A: Currently the cap for Open Beta has not been finalized.

Q: "Any date on when castle siege can be tested?" -KageSama
A: As you know castle siege was available this weekend, and will run again next weekend. Times for castle siege will be posted on the forums.

Q: "Will monsters in Open Beta be harder?" -Zenten
A: There were several issues in our Closed Beta that attributed to this. Going in to Open Beta without these bugs and some additional scaling should prove more challenging.

Q: "Are we going to be able to test the monster transformation system?" -synster14
A: Unfortunately no, outside of the Blue Valkyrie scrolls, monster transformation will not be available in Closed Beta.

Q: "How is the guild patch coming along?" -synster14
A: As it turns out guilds can register at level one for castle siege and can have thirty members. Since this is the case there is no reason to patch in anything for guilds until Open Beta.

Q: "What is the % of Eos/Dione players?" -synster14
A: You can find this out by speaking with the camp manager. Since it can constantly change, no answer I give here will remain correct for very long.

Q: "Is there a healing class in game?" -blackcat_100201
A: Yes, while a Paladin does have a heal--the Shadowmage would be considered the healing class with multiple types of heals including a party heal.

Q: "Do races only affect the physical appearance of your character?" -LeeWengHo
A: Currently, yes.

Q: "What's with female movement 'physics' and armor?" -Kergoa
A: This has been mentioned quite a lot. While it's not generally accepted anymore in the current MMO industry, it is still extremely common in Korean-developed games.

Q: "Just wondering if there's any plan to introduce a stealth class?" -Papa.Smurf
A: Currently we're just focused on getting the game to Open Beta and smoothly introducing the ranger class. There are future planned classes and stealth class is a fairly likely one.

Q: "How long until open beta arrives?" -llbelavic
A: There is an internal rough date but nothing solid that we can announce. Our Open Beta date is very dependant on how fixes to current issues progress.