boddhis

Rank 4
boddhis
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:19 pm
I figured it out.
The xiGN only get s some hackers going in. Then when you're in game, if theres a hacker, it DCs the whole room.

At least thats what I think and I'm sticking with it.
Advertisement

xXAr3sXx

Rank 0
xXAr3sXx
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:41 am

Re: XIGNCODE issues with certain applications

Please check if you use any of these programs!
GMvash wrote:
Everybody,

as you know, XIGNCODE is blocking the execution of applications that access any of the game files and memory ranges AVA uses as well as macros.

The following programs might be blocked and get you kicked or even banned:

-Dxtory (Video capturing software, directly accessing graphical layers for capturing)
-Logitech LogiCool/Setpoint Software (might get you kicked, please remove any macros you have saved in the software to be able to use it)
-Razer Synapse (might get you kicked, please remove any macros you have saved in the software to be able to use it)

That's it for now. Please do not use Dxtory until you receive any further notice from us and make sure that any kind of macros from gaming software like abovementioned are disabled. We are already talking to the makers of XIGNCODE to get Videocapturing Software like Dxtory working. Until then please do not use Dxtory, try using approved alternatives like Fraps.

-Team Aeria  

Oh now I know that Razer Synapse is my problem.

negasweep

Rank 1
negasweep
PostedNov 19, 2012 11:31 am

Dxtory

Just to be clear
Just to be clear, Dxtory itself isn't detected as a hacking program. I still use Dxtory to record my game, but it's the codec that the anti-cheat has problems with.

The anti-cheat thinks that the codec called Ut Video Codec YUV422 (ULV2) VCM is a hacking program and crashes his A.V.A

I use DivX to record my screen and I have no problems thus far. DivX is better anyway since I get no FPS cap/drop. It's the most efficient codec I've used thus far.

triti

Rank 3
triti
PostedNov 30, 2012 12:29 pm
LeViperr wrote:
if you get teamviewd you get a kick alsow.  

Installed or running ?

koreyh2012

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 9:42 am
So have to close the the software for my razer mouse? Is this gonna be changed cause thats kind of lame...

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 04, 2012 9:52 am
koreyh2012 wrote:
So have to close the the software for my razer mouse? Is this gonna be changed cause thats kind of lame...  

Yes, and no it will not be changed

In my opinion this is completely fair, your razer settings include options that ingame may be considered cheating, and I would really appreciate it if we could eliminate that altogether. Also, sensitivity can be changed ingame, and DPI settings are usually located on the mouse somewhere, if not open razer, change DPI, then close it.

koreyh2012

Rank 0
PostedDec 04, 2012 9:55 am
Alright I closed the program but still isn't working what do I need to close in it and I see how it makes sense if it gives unfair advantages.

Edit: Figured it out just deleted a macro i had for WoW from like 2 years ago

Urbanophiler

Rank 4
Urbanophiler
PostedDec 04, 2012 10:06 am
Recorded huge CW's with DXtory.

**HUGE TICKET SPRAY INCOMING**

mrpatate1981

Rank 0
PostedDec 05, 2012 1:56 am
XIGNCODE dont blocking UnRealBot nice very nice!!!

ZiggyIsGrape

Rank 5.2
ZiggyIsGrape
PostedDec 05, 2012 2:07 am
mrpatate1981 wrote:
XIGNCODE dont blocking UnRealBot nice very nice!!!  

Unrealbot is incredibly hard to block for a number of reasons, namely because it is a VIP hack which means only paying users have access to it (and a limited number of them at that) which brings into question priority, and availability to get a sample code of the hack so that it may be patched. Also the fact that it is a VIP hack means they (Unrealbot) spends more time and money updating their cheats, so that they can bypass the anti hack as soon as possible.

This doesn't mean I support hacking organizations, which I don't. But I'm just trying to show you the sad truth.