iluvpokaa

Rank 3
iluvpokaa
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:49 pm

This is getting incredibly pathetic.

I know a lot of this is ongoing, but let's start out the Short-Term Causes...

I've been out the past 2-3 days playing Black Ops 2.. checking in periodically like a good dedicated member does, making small-talk when needed or when I get bored, I've also been CONSTANTLY ( I have dual monitors, and the Shoutbox is ALWAYS... I mean ALWAYS, up.. and I can be summoned whenever you need me ) watching.

Something's gone wrong when The utmost dedicated member I've seen leave the community.
Insert Pavit's Rage.
Insert Topic's Rage.

As far as I'm concerned, people flame, people whine, we all say hi to luka, people continue to flame, Gamesages attempt to back themselves up, causes some instant conflict, that conflict LASTS. ( If you've seen Showkase and I, you'd understand bigguns' ).

This is terrible that this is resorting to happening to our community. We really need to group up, get our common sense going, and stand our grounds of who we are and how we do things around here.

Advertisement

BangBangChief

Rank 0
BangBangChief
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:55 pm
Like I said in Shoutbox

This is what happen in my POV...

"So A butthurt guy was flaming the GS,and GS was butthurt to and quit?No side to me deserves a vouche.Game Sage are here to help and serve,not quit and Q_Q come back a day later and say "HEY GUYS".If you applied for a GS spot,Your duty was to stay as one.If you get a job,you can't just walk off of it because a worker was flaming you,Consult the CEO or Manager(PM)"

Problem Solved?

Trailblazer.

GameSage: Soldier Front
Trailblazer.
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:01 am
BangBangChief wrote:
Like I said in Shoutbox

This is what happen in my POV...

"So A butthurt guy was flaming the GS,and GS was butthurt to and quit?No side to me deserves a vouche.Game Sage are here to help and serve,not quit and Q_Q come back a day later and say "HEY GUYS".If you applied for a GS spot,Your duty was to stay as one.If you get a job,you can't just walk off of it because a worker was flaming you,Consult the CEO or Manager(PM)"

Problem Solved?  

I don't believe you know the whole story behind what GameSages go through each day. And to the fact that they retire from there position it's at there own discretion. Many people in life retire from jobs.

urdeep1

Rank 4
urdeep1
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:03 am
Yeah, it's just getting way to childish. We all need to just grow up and act mature.

deadecho5

Rank 2
deadecho5
PostedNov 19, 2012 4:52 am
Well. Game Sages are just your normal everyday players.
Maybe they couldnt hold in all that pressure and anger so they let it all out.
i Think we need to treat the GameSages as Human Beings.
You know play around every now and then, Getting mad, Being sad.