Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedNov 18, 2012 2:51 pm
Cookin, why are you such a pesimist. I've seen a lot of your comments and I've yet to see one that is positive.
Advertisement

ColdB26

Rank 2
ColdB26
PostedNov 18, 2012 5:08 pm
Emyst wrote:
Cookin, why are you such a pesimist. I've seen a lot of your comments and I've yet to see one that is positive.  

This I can answer!
He's a troll.

Flying pigs took my signature away~

jyster5

Rank 0
jyster5
PostedNov 18, 2012 7:40 pm

clas

does this game have a class system ?

OnlySilver

Rank 1
OnlySilver
PostedNov 18, 2012 8:35 pm
Nope no classes at all. There is no way in Hard this game has Life classes and battle classes life classes that are currently playable being Blacksmith, chef, and tailor no way in Hard also no way the battle classes that are currently playable are warrior, mage, cleric and theif that is way too crazy no there are no classes

seaotters

Rank 3
seaotters
PostedNov 18, 2012 9:14 pm
Emyst wrote:

I'd say (s)he's being realistic with this, if you ask me. LO's begin completely remodeled, no?

jyster5

Rank 0
jyster5
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:46 pm

classes

so if i choose mage i cant tranform into a cleric when i want to ? just like eden eternal you can change to any clas i hope you can do this in this game to Razz if you cant than les ppl wil play >.<

NecromancerV

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
NecromancerV
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:14 am
Once you pic a class and race your character stays that class/race forever. If you want to play another class then you make a new character.

Lime is not like Eden at all, so sorry you got your hopes up thinking it was like Eden. But when Lime is released you should try it first before you decide if you like it or dislike it. It is a fun game and there are a lot of players that are eagerly awaiting the release.

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedNov 19, 2012 2:48 am
^ +1

Picchuu

Rank 3
Picchuu
PostedNov 19, 2012 7:52 am

Re: classes

jyster5 wrote:
so if i choose mage i cant tranform into a cleric when i want to ? just like eden eternal you can change to any clas i hope you can do this in this game to Razz if you cant than les ppl wil play >.<  

TBH, yes, being able to change to whatever class you want at almost any time is nice, but that's not the focus of LO, like it is in EE. LO has its own merits, and doesn't need to be like EE.

I make no Rupaulogies.

gin1010ger

Rank 3
gin1010ger
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:20 am

Re: classes

jyster5 wrote:

Hmm to be honest EE's job system is far inferior to other games Aeria has hosted in the past, LO is rumoured to have branching classes like Grand Fantasia does, that's lasted a while, and you can be a trading job and a combat job ...and *cough* alts.