RazorMan2
PostedFeb 18, 2012 11:14 pm
THANKS, VERY HELPFULL
Advertisement

M00NGAZER

Rank 0
M00NGAZER
PostedFeb 25, 2012 10:25 am
Thx for the guide. It was very helpful in confirming some stuff I kept wondering about. Game designers are to blame xD. The way they did it, makes almost everyone look alike. Even if I like more duals, I'm forced to use 2H so I can grind. And like this example there's lots of others ^^. It's a pity, really. Could've bet on more diversity, with available skills for each kind of weapons. Oh there I go again, on neverending rantings lololol.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to help others Smile.

Thelightsilence

Rank 0
Thelightsilence
PostedMar 14, 2012 7:06 pm
so helpful Smile

Wasczherux

Rank 0
Wasczherux
PostedMar 25, 2012 5:52 am
hi, i have a lvl53 hm fighter but i haven't played for two years until this morning ^^

so i haven't got any friend and guild.

i wanna solo grind with this figher. what would u recommend me ? where can i do solo effortlessly ?

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedMar 25, 2012 6:56 am
Wasczherux wrote:
i wanna solo grind with this figher. what would u recommend me ? where can i do solo effortlessly ?  

welcome back. It depends of your current gear situation, but Pando should be possible for you without a problem. If you have problems with pando, you can consider to lvl up in D-water dungeon lvl2. There are some advantages and disadvantage towards pando though.

advantage : you can farm lvl4 lapis to have a little income to invest in your gear. mobs are easier to kill.

disadvantage : it provides less XP then pando and it's a bit "travelling" to be there. Although it's rare to face opponents, it's still a PvP map.

You can also head to DD ( Deep Desert ) and Dino ofc, but they're a bit stronger then pando mobs. They can drop dual lapis though, not to mention that the PvP activity is higher here.

good luck

signature of xybolt

Wasczherux

Rank 0
Wasczherux
PostedMar 25, 2012 8:27 am
xybolt wrote:
Wasczherux wrote:

welcome back. It depends of your current gear situation, but Pando should be possible for you without a problem. If you have problems with pando, you can consider to lvl up in D-water dungeon lvl2. There are some advantages and disadvantage towards pando though.

advantage : you can farm lvl4 lapis to have a little income to invest in your gear. mobs are easier to kill.

disadvantage : it provides less XP then pando and it's a bit "travelling" to be there. Although it's rare to face opponents, it's still a PvP map.

You can also head to DD ( Deep Desert ) and Dino ofc, but they're a bit stronger then pando mobs. They can drop dual lapis though, not to mention that the PvP activity is higher here.

good luck  

i was bored pando partys extremely. that's way i've left the playin Shaiya. i guess i'll try DD. tyvm for answer.

kickfoot99

Rank 0
kickfoot99
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:56 am
Really nice guide!

Thanks alot for putting so much time on doing this guide, helped me pretty much!

Keep up the good work, mate!

usacajun

Rank 0
PostedJan 17, 2013 8:03 pm
celfious wrote:
Ground shock and windspin say the same weapons work for it, windspin (like ground shock) does not specify dual weapons but dual weapons work.

So, Does ground shock also work with dual weapons? =[]