EventideBlues

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:52 pm

Unable to take Item Mall Items

I see the items I bought in the Item Mall box, but I can't take them out.
I am currently unable to take the item mall items I bought out of the box in-game. I have followed all of the tech issue solutions regarding not being able to click buttons, but no matter what, I can't collect them. If I press collect-all when I have enough space, nothing happens. When I press it when I don't, it tells me that I don't have enough space.

I can see the items there, but they won't move from their into my backpack. My bank is currently full, and I don't have half of my backpack full, but it won't even let me remove them individually?

Here is a picture of what my item mall screen looks like in game.

What do I do?

All help is appreciated. Thank you for your time and patience with my issues. Lol.

Z
Advertisement

Spongeycashew

Rank 2
Spongeycashew
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:04 am
Hello Eventide!

Have you tried to collect them one by one? Right click each item icon and collect them one by one. That should help ^^

EventideBlues

Rank 0
PostedNov 19, 2012 12:40 am
Spongeycashew wrote:
Hello Eventide!

Have you tried to collect them one by one? Right click each item icon and collect them one by one. That should help ^^

Hey, thanks for the reply!

That was one of the later things I tried; when I right-click one of the items, their description goes away and nothing happens. I don't really understand why Sad