funbuns2009

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:28 pm

Scarlet Blade Launch Date?

Title pretty much says it all. I quit WoW and I've been looking for something new to play.
Advertisement

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:29 pm

Re: Scarlet Blade Launch Date?

funbuns2009 wrote:
Title pretty much says it all. I quit WoW and I've been looking for something new to play.  

Dont believe there is an official launch date posted as of yet. Please keep checking forums for updates regarding that matter.

funbuns2009

Rank 0
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:45 pm
oh the drudgery of waiting....Hopefully it'll all be worth it *sigh*

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:48 pm
funbuns2009 wrote:

Yep i can't wait to try it out as well. Hopefully my computer is up to running it LOL.

Kizuna7

Rank 5
Kizuna7
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:53 pm
sdsdssdsds wrote:
funbuns2009 wrote:

Yep i can't wait to try it out as well. Hopefully my computer is up to running it LOL.  

If all else fails you still have eye candy?

~Lil_Kizuna

sdsdssdsds

Rank 3
PostedNov 18, 2012 11:56 pm
Kizuna7 wrote:
sdsdssdsds wrote:
funbuns2009 wrote:

If all else fails you still have eye candy?

~Lil_Kizuna

You know it =) haha.

miagatameskulo

Rank 1
miagatameskulo
PostedNov 25, 2012 6:39 am
when be closed beta for open beta after????? Sad

pattie2

Rank 0
pattie2
PostedJan 02, 2013 6:39 am
cant wait to play it. Laughing

hateitright

Rank 0
hateitright
PostedJan 02, 2013 9:13 am
y me too. I dont wanna buy a KSSN so i must wait. I think like Febuary they will MAYBE post "Closed Beta will start at in few month (or march/april)" that some lucky guys can play the NA/EU version of Queens blade (Scarlets Blade) at the end of first quarter 2013.

i know my english ist bad, so i want to Quote a german Politican : "My english is not the yellow from the egg!" ;P

Rednal29

Rank 0
Rednal29
PostedJan 02, 2013 8:58 pm
Well, generally, I think the process is something like... first they do all of the initial work (translating, etc.) and get it all programmed for an English release which, I should add, probably involves a fair amount of help from the developers. You know, the people making the game busy making new content for the original version, plus any other overseas versions, plus any other games they have. Lots of this initial work can take time. Then you've probably got an alpha test (there's a reason what they give us is the "beta", after all) in-house and/or in conjunction with the developers to gather info on how it's working, after which they'll probably have to do more programming (again, doing so alongside everything else being programmed) and possibly another round of testing (or two or three, depending on how it goes) before they're ready for the beta. Which they then have to actually set up, including programming the servers with the game and any final checks before it's open.

So, yeah, this can take time. XD I doubt it's just Aeria working, and sometimes they may have to effectively twiddle their thumbs. That said, I'm reasonably confident that the CBT will begin within the first half of this year; they announced the game a couple of months ago, after all, and a game that isn't running isn't making them any money, so both they and the developer have the incentive to get it going.

In the meantime, though, I'm really glad that they're giving us the Lore Expansion project. ^^ I rather enjoy such things, and it's a lot better than hearing nothing at all about the game world for months on end.